2018-2019 Prospect Development Tracker II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Re-subbed to the Athletic today in anticipation of the season.

Catching up on Shapiro articles. In his Traverse City one from today, he is like me and doesn't think much of of @Satan's (former?) boy A-Mash. Said he doesn't think he's an NHLer.

I’ve thought the same. Just a hunch, can’t really pinpoint why.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You need a TV subscription to watch right? Also probably region locked..

Last edited by a moderator:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

Catching up on Shapiro articles. In his Traverse City one from today, he is like me and doesn't think much of of @Satan's (former?) boy A-Masch. Said he doesn't think he's an NHLer.

I’m in the same boat he doesn’t do anything well except shoot. I don’t get the hype of him players with his profile never make the NHL unless they improve in other areas.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla

Catching up on Shapiro articles. In his Traverse City one from today, he is like me and doesn't think much of of @Satan's (former?) boy A-Masch. Said he doesn't think he's an NHLer.

Think Satan just liked the value of the pick at that time. Dont remember him ever really endorsing Mascherin. Damiani has always been his boi.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I’m in the same boat he doesn’t do anything well except shoot. I don’t get the hype of him players with his profile never make the NHL unless they improve in other areas.

Mascherin is a good playmaker too. Always see comments about how he never used his shot enough but was actually quite the playmaker this past season.

I'm sure he will get his chance as a call-up option this season so we will see (assuming he stands out at the AHL level and if we struggle with injuries)

Last edited:

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Heika was just on NHLXM, says as far as young players making the team the focus is on Dellandrea. Says the team really wants to give him the 9 game tryout.

Not particularly news but is interesting to see them continue to put Dellandrea above Robertson.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dellandrea is suited for the bottom six, Robertson is not.

Dallas has an opening at fourth line center, Robertson doesn't play center.

Dallas wants to do anything they can to keep Dellandrea away from Flint.

Not really that surprising.

But, this is all coming from writers, not the team. And, if you notice Dellandrea is still #60 and doesn't have a "team" number. Which is a bit surprising given all the talk about them pushing for him to make the team.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I wouldn’t say that. Just the way the roster is set up. They’re pretty set and crowded at the wings for Robertson, but 4C is wide open for Ty to take.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Dellandrea is suited for the bottom six, Robertson is not.

Dallas has an opening at fourth line center, Robertson doesn't play center.

Dallas wants to do anything they can to keep Dellandrea away from Flint.

Not really that surprising.

But, this is all coming from writers, not the team. And, if you notice Dellandrea is still #60 and doesn't have a "team" number. Which is a bit surprising given all the talk about them pushing for him to make the team.

Yeah I'm sure the team number has so much impact on him making the team passed 9 games.

:shakehead

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stream still isn't working. Wouldn't be surprised if this lasts the whole game honestly they might not even know or care about it. Fox sports go is the worst

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah I'm sure the team number has so much impact on him making the team passed 9 games.

:shakehead
It doesn't have an impact but it shows where the team thinks someone is at, generally speaking. Prospects who are close to the NHL get "their number" and not the random 60's 70's numbers assigned by the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad