2018-2019 Prospect Development Tracker II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
In typical Dallas Stars fashion, zero coverage of the event -- the organization really hates their prospects.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I have been watching a lot of NCAA highlights lately and a forward you guys should keep an eye on is Anthony Nellis. Good two-way forward who is having a PTO with the Stars. Definitely has an outside shot at making the team.

He signed with Texas for next year. Scott White is a GOD at finding un-drafted NCAA players after their senior year.

Sheldon Dries
Joel L'Esperance
etc.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Of course the first weekend of Dallas Stars hockey and the NFL is the weekend I'm going to be butt ****** by a damn hurricane.

Wonderful.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
In typical Dallas Stars fashion, zero coverage of the event -- the organization really hates their prospects.
Is there no where we can watch these games? Fox Sports Go doesn't work for me as even with a VPN on to make my location acceptable, I don't have a cable TV login so I'm verboten. Grrrrrrr. Anyone know where we can stream the Stars games??

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Is there no where we can watch these games? Fox Sports Go doesn't work for me as even with a VPN on to make my location acceptable, I don't have a cable TV login so I'm verboten. Grrrrrrr. Anyone know where we can stream the Stars games??

Stars themselves had a stream yesterday on their official website . They will probably have one again .

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017

Stars website stream was working for me yesterday from Canada.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Would like to see Tufte and kiviranta move up the lineup . They looked a lot better than mascherin or Damiani IMO. That being said , I would expect the guys to be a little more loose in the second game and will probably have a bit more confidence . First game playing with a whole bunch of players you don’t normally play with is normally a boring game like it was . I expect Robertson to be better for sure .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would like to see Tufte and kiviranta move up the lineup . They looked a lot better than mascherin or Damiani IMO. That being said , I would expect the guys to be a little more loose in the second game and will probably have a bit more confidence . First game playing with a whole bunch of players you don’t normally play with is normally a boring game like it was . I expect Robertson to be better for sure .

Now just need Porco to move up. I'd probably swap him and Mascherin.

Reactions: Bfantz

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hope Point made some strides during the summer. He looked rough all of last season starting with traverse.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Top 9 getting shifted around, no player swaps which is a bit surprising.

I mean the two reserves are an inviten on D and a guy just under AHL contract that Laxdall already knows from last year. So just for the Stars prospects this lineup makes most sense.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
For my Canadian friends. If there is no stream on the Stars website, you will need USA VPN to watch on Fox Sports Go.

Get The 'Hola' VPN extension for Google Chrome.. then Fox Sports Go website will work.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
If anyone is using an android to watch use Speedify VPN. It's the best free VPN I've ever used.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Robertson with the deflection goal.

That no look pass he had to Dellandrea in the slot though...beautiful

Also really like Kiviranta's speed and aggressiveness

serp

Jan 17, 2016
My VPN was blacked out great but that Stream on the Rangers board works just fine with my normal IP .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad