*Or switch JFK with Cave

(Wednesday's D-line)
Grzy.-Lauzon
Krug-Clifton
Zboril-Miller

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Jump all over this. You get a prime look at Kovar to see how he would handle the NHL game on the main stage. If he does well, you just solved your 3rd line center spot. If they don't sign Kovar, then I don't expect him to stick around here much longer.
I agree here. He's done everything he's needed to do IMO. With the insane amount of injuries, he deserves a shot.

Best guess is they give JFK a 10 game sample and then reassess the situation. Personally, I'd sign Kovar afterwards and send JFK back to Prov to play bigger minutes. He's on the cusp, but just not quite ready yet.

If Kovar doesn't pan out, they can always recall him.

Reactions: FanSince72

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Losing Chara and Bergy for 4+ weeks will have the Bruins tested. Is Frederic healthy again? If yes, bring him up to play 3C. If not, call up Donato/Senyshyn/Kovar until he is...

Bjork-Krejci-Pasta
Marchand-JFK-DeBrusk
Nordstrom-Frederic-Heinen
Wagner-Kuraly-Backes

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'd do something like have Heinen center the first line.

Marchand is great on the dot when Bergy gets tossed maybe have him just be a center.

Reactions: JCRO

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I guess I expect to see-
Bjork-Krejci-Pasta
Marchy-Nordstrom-DeBrusk
Heinen-JFK-Backes?
Wagner-Kuraly-Acciari

Maybe Cassidy filps JFK and Nordstrom.

Either way.. Yikes.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'd do something like have Heinen center the first line.

Marchand is great on the dot when Bergy gets tossed maybe have him just be a center.
I want to see Heinen and Cave together on the third line - crazy as it sounds it could work well

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I think you put JFK between Marchand & DeBrusk he could slow his game down knowing those two can carry line

Nordstrom better at LW and would fit well with Cave & Heinen

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
My lines

Bjork-Krejci-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-JFK-Marchand
Nordstom-Cave-Heinen
Wagner/Acciari-Kuraly-Backes

Curious to see how JFK does now with Bergy out of the lineup.

Glad Cave is with the team. Definitely seems to have earned it. Also curious as to what they're thinking about doing with Kovar?

From an outsiders prospective(my prospective) I thought he might be the one they call on in Bergy's absence.

Just from stat watching and reading some of the breakdowns others have done on him here. I haven't seen him play at all outside of highlights.

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I think you put JFK between Marchand & DeBrusk he could slow his game down knowing those two can carry line

Nordstrom better at LW and would fit well with Cave & Heinen
Yeah I dont care to see Nordstrom centering that line.

I'd rather see JFK/Cave/another kid in there to see what they got.

Not to knock Nordstrom. I just think nows the time to see what the kids can do for you.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Curious to see how JFK does now with Bergy out of the lineup.

Glad Cave is with the team. Definitely seems to have earned it. Also curious as to what they're thinking about doing with Kovar?

From an outsiders prospective(my prospective) I thought he might be the one they call on in Bergy's absence.

Just from stat watching and reading some of the breakdowns others have done on him here. I haven't seen him play at all outside of highlights.
I went to game to focus on Senyshyn as best I could and check out Kovar.

Senyshyn was kind of quiet but did show one sick Ferrari like burst that he nearly scored on. Kovar was good and showed a lot of emotion especially jumping all over the ref on a bad call against a teammate.

Fitzgerald was very good so wasn’t Blidh in a different way - and Donato showed his stick skills but I expected nothing from Cave because I wasn’t looking for anything but he was a force shift after shift to the point I had to look up his stats last season and wondering why he went from a 0.4 player to 1.1 points per game while looking like a power forward

Maybe it’s a fluke

Jay Leach doesn’t think so

He’s still 23

Maybe he’s just an AHL guy but he’s no plodder and he gets back m

I think it was Colt or Fonzarelli one of those Western Canada guys who said he’s a hard nosed tough all around Player

Maybe a late bloomer but at 23 that’s still pretty damn young

Tmac37

Apr 1, 2018
Formerly Tmac21

Senyshyn was kind of quiet but did show one sick Ferrari like burst that he nearly scored on. Kovar was good and showed a lot of emotion especially jumping all over the ref on a bad call against a teammate.

Fitzgerald was very good so wasn’t Blidh in a different way - and Donato showed his stick skills but I expected nothing from Cave because I wasn’t looking for anything but he was a force shift after shift to the point I had to look up his stats last season and wondering why he went from a 0.4 player to 1.1 points per game while looking like a power forward

Maybe it’s a fluke

He’s still 23

I think it was Colt or Fonzarelli one of those Western Canada guys who said he’s a hard nosed tough all around Player

God knows we could use a bit more grit up front that can skate.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

Maybe it’s a fluke

He’s still 23

holy shit i thought Cave was like 26 or something. I'm excited to see what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad