Injury Report: 2018-2019 Injury Report....Peoples be hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Per Berube, Schenn making progress and probably making the road trip.

Perron still status quo and unsure about...

Reactions: RoarBacon

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
At this point I'm just assuming Perron is done for the year and it will be a bonus if he ever comes back.

Glad Schenn seems to be close.

Reactions: Memento

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
My recollection with Perron's long concussion after the Thornton hit, he was close to returning, and then things just went into treading water mode. Eventually he had a second opinion that attributed a lot of the 'concussion' symptoms to a neck issue (not related to brain injury). I wonder if he could have something like that happening again. Maybe this guy just needs a better pillow. Anyway, hopefully they're both close.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
My recollection with Perron's long concussion after the Thornton hit, he was close to returning, and then things just went into treading water mode. Eventually he had a second opinion that attributed a lot of the 'concussion' symptoms to a neck issue (not related to brain injury). I wonder if he could have something like that happening again. Maybe this guy just needs a better pillow. Anyway, hopefully they're both close.
I've brought the neck thing up a few times on here in recent past, but it was pertaining to Crosby (outside of my own experiences). I never heard they found the same circumstance with Perron, though I do believe and hope that may be the case this time around.

Reactions: Brockon

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I've brought the neck thing up a few times on here in recent past, but it was pertaining to Crosby (outside of my own experiences). I never heard they found the same circumstance with Perron, though I do believe and hope that may be the case this time around.
Obviously we never get detailed medical information, but there was speculation that it was "a neck issue" and possibly not really post-concussion symptoms which were holding things up. I don't know to what degree his symptoms eventually resolved or were re-directed as neck muscle pain or something like that.

Reactions: Zamadoo

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Let's hope it's only the 10 days, and we also get Perron back soon to supplement for the lack of Tarasenko.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Perron is practicing again. Sounds like he’s getting closer so that’s good.

Best of luck to Maroon as you never want to see a guy get injured. But as for how that affects the team, it doesn’t really.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Brutal luck for Maroon. Took less money to come home and bet on himself and it just hasn’t panned out for him. Hope it’s less serious than it looks

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
:ha:

Damn, injuries are piling up at the wrong time.

My guess at lines depending on Perron's availability

Schenn - O'Reilly - Thomas
Schwartz - Bozak - Perron/Kyrou
Sanford - Sundqvist - Fabbri
MacEachern - Barbashev - Blais

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Yikes...things get real interesting with no Tarasenko, Perron or Maroon on the right-wing.

Steen-ROR-Sanford (about the only place he's been productive this year is with #90)
Schwartz-Schenn-Thomas
Fabbri-Bozak-Sunny
MacMac-Barby-Blais

Reactions: mk80

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Maybe it's old school thinking but I think Maroon is the type of player we'd be happy to have come playoff time.

Hope this isn't as bad as it sounds.
No disrespect to Maroon and I hope he's ok, but........... why? Because he's 225 lbs and fights from time to time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad