Injury Report: 2018-2019 Injury Report....Peoples be hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I don't even remember Perron getting hurt. He just suddenly wasn't on the ice for practice and then has missed a week or two with very few specifics about the injury. JR has reported Perron's absence as upper body, so I'd put my money on concussion.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I remember posting that Perron has to keep his head up after he got hit. It was at least a couple of weeks ago, though. Perhaps it was an injury sustained earlier, and the effects weren't felt until recently.

ItsOnlytheRiver

Mar 25, 2010
According to Berube, Perron is going for additional testing/evaluations today. Hopefully that means he’s trying to get cleared, but that language makes me nervous. He skated yesterday, but wasn’t out there today.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
According to Berube, Perron is going for additional testing/evaluations today. Hopefully that means he’s trying to get cleared, but that language makes me nervous. He skated yesterday, but wasn’t out there today.

Agree,,, Doctors will often ok light workout / practice then re evacuate for total return. Still ok with me to not rush “Upper Body”. Hopefully, not worse case. Best Wishes For DP57

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Now it sounds like he won't come on the road trip at all. I guess he had a set back.

Not good.

But... now we don't have to decide who sits when he comes back. I'm sure Fabbri gets mixed in somewhere this weekend, but other than that, keep rolling with what's working.

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Maybe Perron will be available Saturday at home vs Stars?

Maybe we'll get to see MDZ play with Petro's knee injury keeping him out a few weeks......oh wait..... o_O

Reactions: Brockon

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Usually it’s unlikely for a player to play a back-to-back when returning from a concussion. I’d say you might as well hold those two out until Saturday.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
What kind of injury Perron and Schenn has? If like Perron has been out this long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad