Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

Lou Korac‏ @lkorac10
Seuraa Seuraa käyttäjää @lkorac10
Lisää
Berube said Blais woke up this morning and "it was a lot worse." Berube has no idea if Blais will be out a while, said it's still to be determined, but doesn't sound too promising. Then again, I thought Maroon was losing his right leg the other day & he played last night, so ...

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Its crazy how guys like Jbo and Schenn who were ironmans comes to St. Louis and become in worst case scenario injury prone players. Overstated quote.

I don't buy its all bad coincidence what we've in Blues. I believe there is some serious problem in streanght and condition coaches and all ad up with our players. Fabbri, Jbo, Gunnar, Schwartz, Steen, (Husso), Schenn, Tarasenko, Edmundson.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Its crazy how guys like Jbo and Schenn who were ironmans comes to St. Louis and become in worst case scenario injury prone players. Overstated quote.

I don't buy its all bad coincidence what we've in Blues. I believe there is some serious problem in streanght and condition coaches and all ad up with our players. Fabbri, Jbo, Gunnar, Schwartz, Steen, (Husso), Schenn, Tarasenko, Edmundson.
To be fair. Bouwmeester just got old. He was a lot younger during those ironmane days, and while he missed some time in previous seasons with blues, he was really missing any significant amount of time til last year as he played 82,72,72,81 games his first 4 full seasons with us til he missed over half the season last year. He also will end up playing quite a jit of games this year so last year seems to be an exception to his career

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015

You said that a couple years ago, since then Blues have brought in a different Strength & Conditioning coach. Every team deals with injuries, but obviously since Blues are our team we focus more on our injuries than other teams.

Reactions: Mud the ACAS

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
Tarasenko
tenor.gif

Reactions: Zamadoo

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Rename thread. @EastonBlues22 @Vladys Gumption @Alklha

What is Thomas status? How long he'll be gone. Btw what was his injury?
I don't remember if it was JR or Korac, but I remember reading a couple of days ago that he was back to practicing with the main group but not yet ready to go back into the lineup. All that has been reported as far as I've seen is that it was "upper body" but you can't help but speculate that it was related to his off-season wrist surgery. Probably just breaking up some scar tissue and fighting through some soreness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad