Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospects Thread (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I'm wondering if Bowers would prefer to go to Drummondville because he would have a top-2 C spot there. He is playing W at BU.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I'm wondering if Bowers would prefer to go to Drummondville because he would have a top-2 C spot there. He is playing W at BU.
Disregard. Just remembered Veleno is playing there and it could be to play with him on his wing. They were on the same line the first two WJC games and had great chemistry. Comtois plays there as well.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
This could be really good for Bowers, in the same way it was good for Greer. Getting him off that struggling BU team might kickstart his offense a little bit.

Reactions: Piestany88

Brett44

Feb 11, 2017
It's not clear if Kovalenko and Ranta are select for their country?
Anybody know something ?

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Reaction after beating the Czech Republic at the 2019 World Junior Championship

Russia U20 head coach Valery Bragin:

- The quality of our performance was a lot higher. Yes, there were mistakes and the powerplay needs to improve, but I'm happy that we managed to score twice even when shorthanded. I can feel the players' desire to win and that's the main thing. The goalkeeping coach told me that both Daniil Tarasov and Pyotr Kochetkov are 100% ready to play. In the third period, we started playing with more aggression, so maybe that's why we saw more of Vitaly Kravtsov. How is Nikolai Kovalenko? He returned to the ice and continued playing. We still have time to register another forward.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Reaction after beating the Czech Republic at the 2019 World Junior Championship

Russia U20 head coach Valery Bragin:

- The quality of our performance was a lot higher. Yes, there were mistakes and the powerplay needs to improve, but I'm happy that we managed to score twice even when shorthanded. I can feel the players' desire to win and that's the main thing. The goalkeeping coach told me that both Daniil Tarasov and Pyotr Kochetkov are 100% ready to play. In the third period, we started playing with more aggression, so maybe that's why we saw more of Vitaly Kravtsov. How is Nikolai Kovalenko? He returned to the ice and continued playing. We still have time to register another forward.

tumblr_oh5n8pBssI1v1zngbo1_500.gif

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Makar with 19 points in 16 GP, basically the top scoring dman in the NCAA

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Who said that?

It is based on something SEPH said that I'm going completely over the top with in order to mess with him. It's not a serious thing by any means. It is more on how he worded a singular sentence than anything, but I'm going to milk it because I know hes not as high on Makar as I am.

Basically just having some fun, so don't take it too seriously. I've given SEPH some shit, and others on their conservative evaluation of Makar in the last year. I give Henchy plenty of shit about how he writes his evaluations of him at times as well. Nothing serious.

Reactions: S E P H

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Great the next AJ Greer

No one gets a chance with this team unless drafted top 10, and then you get rushed regardless. I think they would have even rushed Hishon if he had not been concussed the way they talked about him.
Paul Stastny and ROR say “hey don’t forget about us!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad