Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospect Development Tracker - The Heirs to Polak's Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
He's making Derek Laxdal's scouting report that he could be a more offensive, Jay Beagle-type forward look like a good prediction. He's better than average as a 4th liner possibly, and he could potentially be a Top 9 guy if he meets his absolute peak ability.

He's a nice find as an undrafted free agent.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
If you're interested in staying up until midnight to watch Jermaine Loewen, the WHL Tiebreaker game is available for free tonight. Kamloops is at home against Kelowna.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
He's making Derek Laxdal's scouting report that he could be a more offensive, Jay Beagle-type forward look like a good prediction. He's better than average as a 4th liner possibly, and he could potentially be a Top 9 guy if he meets his absolute peak ability.

He's a nice find as an undrafted free agent.

Thanks.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Even if Cecceoni is, you have to remember it seems to be the Dallas Stars way to simply destroy the confidence of good D prospects.
Keep in mind, three of the team's top four d-men were drafted and developed by the Stars. All three of them were asked to take on big roles as rookies. If you're good, this team will lean on you.

If you struggle, they'll bury you.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Honka- yep
Lovejoy- yeah
Glorious leader Roman polak- sure

Fedun and Oleksiak are fine. So 3 of the 8, my apologies

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Loewen started to play much mich better lately and leading his team to avoid elimination. Hope he can at least be a nice AHL player for Texas ( i take more as well but hey not expecting it ) . Just a nice feel good story.

Reactions: Magic Mittens

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
He was injured in his last game with Flint . Seemed like a concussion and there was talk about how he had to be held out for little bit .

What is a little strange is I just watched Laxdal talk about today's game where he alluded to Dellandrea getting into the lineup down the line. The medical staff must have cleared him after that interview.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Looking at the last several games, Mersch and Dowling always play together with either Gurianov or Condra, and it's been Condra most recently. Mersch, Mascherin, and Caamano (injured) typically are the Top 9 LW with Morin playing LW when he's not at center. The other RW in the Top 9 other than Condra and Gurianov has most recently been McClure, Calderone, or Hargrove (plays mostly at center).

Just guessing, but with Dellandrea in, it could look something like:

Mersch-Dowling-Gurianov
Mascherin-Dellandrea-Condra
Morin-Melnick-Hargrove
Calderone-Gardner-McClure

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Wow .... Morin is a scratch. I really thought he'd just slide over to wing again.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Purchasing AHL Live (or whatever they call it) has been the best purchase I have made in a while. Would highly recommend!

Can't wait to see Robertson/Felhaber/etc next season

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Dellandrea threw a couple big checks and was a bit of a pest in the first. Drew a power play after he got crossed checked in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad