Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospect Development Tracker - The Heirs to Polak's Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
We actually have prospects who can produce in juniors, it's amazing.

What happened to the likes of Alex Peters, Hayton and Patrick Savindo? LMFAO

We just stopped drafting so many defenseman . The last 3 drafts we drafted 3 combined one of which was Heiskanen and the other a 6th and 7th rounder.

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Cool i guess . Lets see if his game translates from juniors.

Stars signed quite a few undrafted free agents in recent years. Even if drafting didn't allways work out but they've been pretty successful in that regard.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Robertson top competition for best goal scorer in the OHL....well I'll take it. Nice

Feels like Felhaber literally scores every game everytime I check the stats for the night. 51 goals in 50 games this season

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
It's a little more than cool IMO. Not even referring to the specific player honestly. Dallas has once again (Bayreuther) landed one of the top undrafted free agents available. Where they fall short in drafting at times, they have done a hell of a job recruiting which is great. It's nice Dallas is winning some of these battles over the bigger teams. It's free money.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Yup, adding Bayreuther, Gleason, and now Felhaber are all free adds that just bolster our prospect pool, which at times is a little weak because of drafting decisions.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It's a little more than cool IMO. Not even referring to the specific player honestly. Dallas has once again (Bayreuther) landed one of the top undrafted free agents available. Where they fall short in drafting at times, they have done a hell of a job recruiting which is great. It's nice Dallas is winning some of these battles over the bigger teams. It's free money.

Bayreuther, L'Esperance, Gleason, now Felhaber. Not the worst list of undrafted free agents to sign. Impressive. Now lets just hope they can do something for our NHL team some day

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Bayreuther, L'Esperance, Gleason, now Felhaber. Not the worst list of undrafted free agents to sign. Impressive.

We signed a couple of other guys too. Landon Bow , Ondrej Vala , Max Lagace and pretty sure there are more that didn't work out. Dallas is very active signing undrafted free agents.

Reactions: Kcb12345

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Good job on Nill, but signing these guys is probably easier since he can promise them lots of icetime in the AHL because his draft picks are all garbage.:sarcasm:

Hi there Tye, Jim Nill here General Manager of the Dallas Stars.

In 2014 I used five draft picks to take CHL players and none of them graduated to the AHL. Can I interest you in top six minutes for our Texas Stars?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hi there Tye, Jim Nill here General Manager of the Dallas Stars.

In 2014 I used five draft picks to take CHL players and none of them graduated to the AHL. Can I interest you in top six minutes for our Texas Stars?

He already signed Landon Bow , Gavin Bayreuther and L'Esperance we could've drafted in 2014 but passed for well players who amounted to nothing. We can pretend we drafted those guys i guess .

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
You always want to add these guys regardless of how drafting goes, but at least these do help to offset the miserable drafts.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Robertson and Felhaber are playing each other tonight.

Robertson with 1 assist so far

Felhaber with 2 goals and an assist (up to 53 goals and 91 points now). He has only gone pointless in 5 games this season. Plays on a stacked team tho

He also leads his team in total scoring by 19 points and goalscoring by 29 goals

I hope he doesn't change his mind before he signs :laugh:idk how this all works out but I assume it's a verbal thing right now

Last edited:

LT

Jul 23, 2010
Robertson and Felhaber are playing each other tonight.

Robertson with 1 assist so far

Felhaber with 2 goals and an assist (up to 53 goals and 91 points now). He has only gone pointless in 5 games this season. Plays on a stacked team tho

He also leads his team in total scoring by 19 points and goalscoring by 29 goals

I hope he doesn't change his mind before he signs :laugh:idk how this all works out but I assume it's a verbal thing right now

I’d imagine there’s something official, or else Sean wouldn’t have reported it.

Official announcement might be coming after the games tonight.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I’d imagine there’s something official, or else Sean wouldn’t have reported it.

Official announcement might be coming after the games tonight.

I hope so. I keep hearing he's super fast/a great skater and has a great shot with good hands. My 3 favorite things to hear about a player

Could be a major steal, and even if it's not we aren't losing anything except maybe some pride

LT

Jul 23, 2010
So he apparently can’t officially sign until March 1st, but the point above still stands.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Liam Hawel with a hat trick tonight

Riley Damiani scored as well. His 20th goal of the season

Ty Dellandrea with 1 assist

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
I got to see Damiani live tonight, and I tried to focus in on him throughout the game. One thing that struck me most about Damiani is how tenacious he is. His goal was scored in close off a rebound by beating a defender to the puck, and he consistently worked the puck down low and in front of the net.

Most certainly, Damiani is not a perimeter offensive player.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Scouting report frrom an article on this signing and Tye Felhaber:

"A hard worker, who can shoot the puck from anywhere on the ice. A very solid two way player. He skates well! Can play on the wing as well as the center position. Never takes a shift off."

Also just realized tonight was Niagara's (Jason Robertson's) 3rd straight night with a game. What an awful time to go up against the top OHL team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad