GDT: 2018-19 Other Games Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
To be fair the Pens did manage to win a Cup with no-name d-men after Letang went down so it is possible to win with offense. I'd love for the Leafs to fall flat on their faces of course. Unfortunately I think Vegas is for real though.

Reactions: Sandisfan

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
I'm fairly certain that I will be getting Center Ice this year for the first time ever.

Personally, i like nhl tv better. Archived games, playback, immediate highlights to watch during intermission. Easy to use app with stats and schedule.

Im not sure who supports it but i use it with my Chromecast and cast from my phone.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I'm fairly certain that I will be getting Center Ice this year for the first time ever.
I have had NHL Center Ice for a few years now. But I did not notice it till this year (maybe its new) that they actually give you NHL.tv with it.

NHL CENTER ICE | Watch NHL Games | DIRECTV Official Site

If you go there you see that it says, "Includes NHL.tv". I cannot get my accounts to link up but will wait till the regular season actually starts before I start calling Customer Service ... :D

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I have had NHL Center Ice for a few years now. But I did not notice it till this year (maybe its new) that they actually give you NHL.tv with it.

NHL CENTER ICE | Watch NHL Games | DIRECTV Official Site

If you go there you see that it says, "Includes NHL.tv". I cannot get my accounts to link up but will wait till the regular season actually starts before I start calling Customer Service ... :D

I knew that the MLB Extra Innings came with MLB.tv (since I've gotten it for awhile), but I wasn't sure about the NHL Center Ice. That's good to know.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Personally, i like nhl tv better. Archived games, playback, immediate highlights to watch during intermission. Easy to use app with stats and schedule.

Im not sure who supports it but i use it with my Chromecast and cast from my phone.

I can vouch for it being pretty awesome on Roku.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm not sure if I should cheer for Tavares for leaving the Islanders or boo him because he said he was interested in the Sharks but then said that the Leafs and Islanders were in his top two.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I'm not sure if I should cheer for Tavares for leaving the Islanders or boo him because he said he was interested in the Sharks but then said that the Leafs and Islanders were in his top two.
Always, always boo a member of an opposing team. If he’s not a Shark, or Shark/Ranger in your case, he can suck it.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I just switched over to the Bruins vs. Caps game since the Canadiens vs. Leafs game went into intermission, and I see that the Caps scored less than 30 seconds in.

Edit: They scored again.

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston
Rask looks like he is in top form...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: weastern bias

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Marchand is a puke, jumping an unwilling combatant because his feelings got hurt

Don't like the other team running up the score? Don't let them score 7 f***ing goals

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Marchand should be reaching the 20 game suspension threshold. He's such a dirtbag. 9 times he's been disciplined by the league. Longest he's ever been suspended was 5 games. Total garbage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad