GDT: 2018-19 Other Games Around the League (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Only thing on my mind right now is Colorado.

Low key don't believe that you dont have one thought about all the other series going on. I love how everyone gives the cliche answers like you're being interviewed by the media. Hate to break it to everyone but we have no barring on the outcome of these games haha no matter how much crazy sh** we type on the internets. Also I didnt imply the Sharks were going to advance I just asked who everyone wanted to win on the other side of the bracket and that hopefully it was the weaker ishhhh team.

Last edited:

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Low key don't believe that you dont have one thought about all the other series going on. I love how everyone gives the cliche answers like you're being interviewed by the media. Hate to break it to everyone but we have no barring on the outcome of these games haha no matter how much crazy sh** we type on the internets. Also I didnt imply the Sharks were going to advance I just asked who everyone wanted to win on the other side of the bracket and that hopefully it was the weaker ishhhh team.

Ken Hitchcock I think once talked about how the NHL is shifting. Back in the day coaches would manage their rosters for the entire playoffs; in series one they'd still be thinking about the conference and SCF and how to rest/deploy players. But in recent years the thinking has changed where teams and players generally completely focus on the now and beating the team in front of them, letting the chips fall where they may.

Back to the game, very short shifts.

Reactions: Friday

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Ken Hitchcock I think once talked about how the NHL is shifting. Back in the day coaches would manage their rosters for the entire playoffs; in series one they'd still be thinking about the conference and SCF and how to rest/deploy players. But in recent years the thinking has changed where teams and players generally completely focus on the now and beating the team in front of them, letting the chips fall where they may.

Back to the game, very short shifts.

Yeah it seems that way with how Pete is using Burns haha wont be much left from him if we make it deep.

Whos getting the winner tonight? Im taking the little Russian guy for a hatty

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I watch Dallas and St. Louis for sure. But I'm not concerned with who the Sharks may or may not play because it doesn't matter if they don't take care of the task at hand. Add the fact potential match ups can be thrown off the rails by injuries.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Interesting to note that other teams do shorten the benches during OT, but not really amongst the defense.

Officials already let Boston get away with a clear high stick; they have to call that!

Reactions: Sandisfan

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Man, after our 1st round, I’ll be perfectly content with a quiet, boring, 4 game round 2 for the Sharks...
I dobt we sweep but I'd love nothing more but quick, uneventful round 2. Give them the time they need to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma