Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Dr_OqzsVAAAQjY8.jpg:large

Soon.

Watching LeBron pretend to be cool with getting carried & outclassed by KD would be fun. :naughty:

Reactions: Melrose Munch

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
KD leaving was pretty much a foregone conclusion, but this cements things.

That said, Draymond needs to know his role. On any other team, he's a great defensive player with extremely limited offense. The Warriors are 2-0 in Finals with KD; 1-1 in Finals without him. If I'm the Warriors GM, I'm doing what I can to keep KD and get Draymond out of there.

Oh, yeah, and Fultz is finished. This dude is going to quit basketball having to deal with Jimmy Butler.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
LeBron with the GOAT game. Passed Wilt on the All-time scoring list and one assist away from a 44-point triple-double.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
can't wait for KD to join lebron in LA

I think the Lakers chances of getting Durant were gone as soon as they signed LeBron.

People always speculate about the Knicks and nothing ever happens because no one wants to play for that terrible franchise and owner but Durant might be the one guy who actually goes. Either way, a lot of people think this is his last year with the Warriors.

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s
Sep 19, 2008
SAS listed Lakers as KD #1 destination on First Take today. Said Celtics, Sixers were also on his list. Would be curious to see if he would join LA. LA already has someone at small forward, where would he play? The 2?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I think the Lakers chances of getting Durant were gone as soon as they signed LeBron.

People always speculate about the Knicks and nothing ever happens because no one wants to play for that terrible franchise and owner but Durant might be the one guy who actually goes. Either way, a lot of people think this is his last year with the Warriors.

I don't think KD will. He doesn't crave the spotlight and attention that you get in NYC. He and Bron have gotten even closer in recent years so for now I'm sticking with the Lakers.

He has his 2 rings, with a possible 3rd this year, he now has the luxury LeBron had where you can choose where you want to play based on your lifestyle more than anything.

SAS listed Lakers as KD #1 destination on First Take today. Said Celtics, Sixers were also on his list. Would be curious to see if he would join LA. LA already has someone at small forward, where would he play? The 2?

Play LBJ at PF.

Celtics wont be able to afford him after re-signing Kyrie, already paying Horford/Hayward big $$$ and eventually a new deal for Tatum.

Likewise Sixers have to re-sign Butler this summer and Simmons the year after. Unless they ditch Jimmy Buckets but even then I'm not sure KD will want to deal with leading a group of kids.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I think Durant wants to be the guy, can't see him being that on a Lebron-led Lakers team. I could see him maybe going to the Spurs.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

See. I told you guys that I couldn’t see KD going to the Lakers

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I think Durant wants to be the guy, can't see him being that on a Lebron-led Lakers team. I could see him maybe going to the Spurs.

KD doesnt like criticism so being on the Lakers team would actually help him, LeBron would carry the weight and be the target if things went bad.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
KD doesnt like criticism so being on the Lakers team would actually help him, LeBron would carry the weight and be the target if things went bad.

Does he not like criticism or not like not-getting credit? If it's the latter then playing with LeBron does nothing for him, even if he's outclassing LeBron night after night.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
What a f***ing idiot

Draymond Green may have literally cut short a dynasty just because he can't control his emotions and he got his feelings hurt after his decision lost his team the game

Green thinks of himself as a leader, that's not leadership, that's pettiness and egotism

Durant is sensitive, I think the relationship was just broken in one fell swoop

Warriors win this year as long as Curry is healthy in the playoffs and then it's over for them

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Durant is sensitive but I don't think that even matters in this case. If that's really what Draymond said, I doubt there's anyone who would just take it in stride and move on. That's so disrespectful.

Reactions: Voight

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
"We don't need you." Lol. The reason they went hard after KD is because they fell short in their 73 win season. If Durant stays in OKC or signs with a different contender, the Warriors don't win back-to-back titles.

The best part of Draymond allegedly saying "we don't need you" is that he was the one who called Durant from the parking lot after losing to the Cavs in the finals.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
One of the most annoying players in the league, bashing his own teammate like some entitled chump?

Despite the fact that said teammate has won two straight finals MVPs?

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad