Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
To Archangel
Dylan Larkin
Luc's 2nd round pick

To CRDragon
Vladimir Tarasenko

That is not good for Archangel.

Wow...I thought Archangel won the Malkin deal, but that is an ugly follow up deal. Well played CRD.

Honestly that deal should be protested it’s so bad.

One of the best players in the league for a throw and a 2nd... not good.

Are vetos allowed?

Whatever.
Why ****ing bother

I am all for bad deals, but this tarasenko deal is just way to favorable to crd.

Imo tarasenko is a top 3 winger in the nhl, also wingers hold huge value in this league.

Larkin was waiver player last year for months, i even had him before i traded him for a mid pick.

Tarasenko should go for a massive package involving elite players and 1st rounders.

Can we get a veto vote?

At least in the mcdavid deals, elite players were given, and other got the best in the world player.

My two cents

Thanks

That said, I'm pretty floored...I was trying to figure out a package around Crosby for Tarasenko earlier today. I wanted a slight add, and hadn't offered it yet, but Larkin + 2nd seems crazy next to that.

So we basically cannot veto, pretty nuts lol

Oh well, rules are rules.

I do ask we review the veto rule. Ideally changed after this year and make it vote based.

Ho hum..... :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to trade me a top 3 winger for some worthless crap I'm interested too..

Vanilla does "this" ^ 12 months after :laugh:

Reactions: Canucker

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Not sure if we should compliment Archangel for a good eye on Larkin, because he gave him up within a season of getting him.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Hello friends, it is me again, your friendly neighborhood vanilla.

I have some goods available at very reasonable rates as you can tell.

1. Mika Zibanijad
2. Dylan larkin
3. Jimmy Howard
4. Anyone else who's not an obv keeper

Since you all are committed hockey fans I dont need to inform you of the quality of the goods offered.

Please inquire within if interested!

*no complaining about my trades after the fact in PM when I have been advocating everyone publicly for weeks.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I still laugh and remember my amazing Mitch Marner trade, I don’t even remember exactly what I got for him but I remember trading him

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Still pretty bad tbh.... He had 43 pts and then 48 the next year but you dropped him mid season so really ended up with nothing.

Rnh was undrafted the following year.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Still pretty bad tbh.... He had 43 pts and then 48 the next year but you dropped him mid season so really ended up with nothing.

Rnh was undrafted the following year.
Wasent marner struggling when I traded him also? I swear he was

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I was about to drop a player to add Garnet Sparks til I saw there's no minimum # of goalie games this week, thankfully. Hopefully the two starts I get will be good ones.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Kucherov...
9 pts in 2 games
16 pts in 6 games

Wow, still can't carry my team the past few weeks.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
If anyone's interested in Ghost, I'd be happy to offer him for depth players for the playoff run. He's having a down year but is a capable 60 pt young offensive dman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad