Oct 30, 2013
Negotiations with Balls:

Vanilla: sends 5 msgs over 3 days

Balls:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Canucks LB

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Open to moving Mikhail Sergachev for either an equivalent young forward or a draft pick if anyone interested.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
well this amuses me. I won a few weeks due to my tandem of backups--rarely did I win a week due to my skaters actually performing

although I admit I am lucky that Brook does not want to bring Quick off the IR until someone else on his roster gets injured so he can add anyone eccept via trades

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Trade Announcement

To the Griffins: Timo Meier, LW/RW
To Archangel: Mikhail Sergachev, D

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Open to moving Max Pacioretty, William Karlsson, Craig Smith and Oliver Ekman-Larsson for (1) goalie upgrade, (2) pick(s), or (3) defender upgrade.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Tarasenko is going to be moved very soon, just thinking over the offers.
Pm me if interested or no complaining afterwards.

Also jimmy Howard and zibanijad are both available and doing excellent.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Trade Announcement

To the Griffins: Timo Meier, LW/RW
To Archangel: Mikhail Sergachev, D
Am i missing something here?
Is Sergachev a R at the end of the year? if not, Timo is having a crazy career year while sergachev has like 9 points?

Last edited:

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Am i missing something here?
Is Sergachev a D at the end of the year? if not, Timo is having a crazy career year while sergachev has like 9 points?

I like the deal for Griffins. It's not as bad as it looks, Sergachev has good potential and has a better chance of staying rookie eligible (play 80 or less games) than Meier (play 68 or less).

If I knew Meier was available, I would have taken a crack at a deal too.

Reactions: donut

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Timo maier is 22 years old, he has 16 goals and 30 points in a coming out year for him.

???????????????

Well Archangel has quite a lot of depth and players up front and not much on the back-end. It makes sense to move one of his forwards for a young defender who’s on a strong team like Tampa.

Don’t be jealous I got Timo :)

Reactions: Canucks LB

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Well Archangel has quite a lot of depth and players up front and not much on the back-end. It makes sense to move one of his forwards for a young defender who’s on a strong team like Tampa.

Don’t be jealous I got Timo :)

that was my thinking. The other trades I added a lot of FWD and I think the stats beyond pts will be good for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad