Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Oh well forgot to start Nilsson lol
Afternoon game got me at least ha ha

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Looking to move one (maybe two) of Kasperi Kapanen, William Karlsson, Max Pacioretty, and Oliver Ekman-Larsson for draft pick(s). I'd also like to upgrade the goaltending position for a young starter on a contending team.

I'm open to discussing Tyler Seguin, Filip Forsberg, or William Karlsson if the deal makes sense. Looking for either a 1-for-1 swap or player+high draft pick deal.

Either PM here, through discord or send offer(s) through Yahoo.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
270.jpg

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Just to give you guys a heads up or reminder. I will be aboard a vessel for two weeks in March. 11th to 28th I think. Plans are being finalized and so I will be pre ranking my players for two weeks. As if that would make a difference. Without getting too political. If you guys think watching the news on Mr Orange is frustrating, try working with his public organizations were they get different instructions or orders on a daily basis based upon whatever has his attention or fancy. More and More US Uni's are taking a second seat(on paper) for exploration and studies to avoid the new regulations that come out and get changed on an hourly basis. By taken the second or third seat and not the lead, those UNI's in the lead(or in charge) have the ability to set their rules for findings accordingly. Mr Orange and those who do not believe in global warming can disregard all the findings but because they are second or third seat on exploration/study--the lead unis can publish and Mr Orange and co can then publish a paper arguing the point to disagree with the findings. There have been a lot of those lately

Last edited:

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
The US gov't is ignoring scientific evidence that contradicts political messages. It affects his science vessels.

Yes, the Uni's the do oceanic explorations, studies and that look into sea life, if they get a cent from the US government as part of that study, the US Guv gets to set the parameters of the results and dispose of evidence that they view not as being well thought out or proven. The current administration has list of "certifiable" sources and if you use a source not on their list; the guv will "red mark" out to be edited (I assume those of you who went to UNI are familiar with the "red mark" on essay's.)

I believe Washington U and University of California published papers that were heavily edited due to the guidelines that their guv has set out and put into place. US uni will still be publishing stuff on environmental change and oceanic . Many private companies and individuals have stepped up to donate money to ensure unbiased studies are done. And without getting too political, many are tilting to the right the of the political scale and are not putting the same restrictions in place. The University of Alaska-Fairbanks has had several studies paid for by the Oil industry to get a better understanding of their influence on both common(main stream) climate change and the affects of their industry on the different oceans.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
The US gov't is ignoring scientific evidence that contradicts political messages. It affects his science vessels.

not ignoring--just out and out saying they are incorrect and then using outdated information as evidence. They are using guidelines and evidence that were set out in the 1950's as barometers for modern day studies, even thou they are completely outdated and no other first world country uses them in the field anymore. If that make any sense. Not only that. The funniest thing I have had to deal with, is when the US UNI's who have top level modern science equipment are forced to used stuff from the early 80's because the modern stuff does not fall in line with the guidelines the guv has set out.

Usually US unis and private studies on the subject come out on a regular basis. Currently, Mr Oranges house does not put ANY emphases on reports coming out, knowing full well they will be mocked and ridiculed by nearly everyone.. I talked with Prof who has been in the field for 50 years (he looks like Doc Brown from the movies) and he points out that even under Regan and all the Bush's, there was never as much interference as there is now. Some Uni's are rejecting grants or funding (this is in heard of) from Mr Orange because the limitations and restrictions that will be put on them.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Being dispatched at the last moment due to one of the stats guys going on emergency leave..will do my roster for the week later on Monday before I Leave--so if if my guys comes of the IR this will I wont be able to address it till saturdayb

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
The A Team are killing it this week. Goddamn Rand, go easy on me.

You were trying to jinx me to steal a few categories weren't you :p:

Did the same last week though and I think I jumped about 5 spots in the standings. I wonder if I'm going to go on another big winning streak like my team did last year only to finally lose one step before the finals.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Me happy.

My deployment changed. Now spending a week in Barcelona checking out one if their new toys instead. And the cherry on top? Flying business class all the way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->