Prospect Info: 2018-19 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I didnt even know this was a thing. How many years has that been going on?

At $60 for the year, I'll definitely invest in that once the Devils have an average farm system again.

It used to be like 240 for the year.

They finally reduced the price this year to a very reasonable $60.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
3-1 win for Cory and the B-Dev's.

Lappin Tangradi and Studs with goals.

Tangradi also with an assist and 4 shots on goal.

Seney with 2 assists. McLeod Anderson and Kapla assists.

Cory stops 22 of 23. Dev's with 19 shots on goal.

1 for 1 on the PP(Lappin).

Kill 2 PK's.

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
McLeod made a great play to set up the Studeic goal

That was a great play by McLeod. However, just seconds later he made a terrible defensive play and took a bad penalty. Same with Studenic. One second he does something awesome, next second he causes a turnover with a lazy pass. These guys are all very young and inexperience and in their first pro season. But imho they have potential to become pretty good. All is not lost on a guy like McLeod and as for Studenic, I am pretty sure will be a good NHLer, maybe even sooner than McLeod.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Edit: I guess this should be in the other prospect thread. I'll put it over there too.

New Jersey Devils Prospect Update: 10/23/18

First time I ever saw this. They do a really good. Every prospect, age, Atoi, shots per game, point break down between even strength and PP, what they did over the past week.

Even with Boqvist's strong start he is doing most of his damage at even. Talvitie too, who is at a PPG for Penn State, but is only like 10th on the team in scoring. All his points are at even. And he had an 8 shot game over the weekend.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
That was a great play by McLeod. However, just seconds later he made a terrible defensive play and took a bad penalty. Same with Studenic. One second he does something awesome, next second he causes a turnover with a lazy pass. These guys are all very young and inexperience and in their first pro season. But imho they have potential to become pretty good. All is not lost on a guy like McLeod and as for Studenic, I am pretty sure will be a good NHLer, maybe even sooner than McLeod.

And that pretty much sums up the reason for the development phase in the AHL leading to what could be a career for the NHL.

Nicely put.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thought the only goal Cory allowed in the last game was pretty stoppable. Didn't think he had a chance on any of the 3 in the first game though, so I guess it evens out.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Schneider stopped 16 in a row after allowing 3 and the Devils made it to OT.

Guess I'm a jinx, they lost in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad