2018-19 AHL Affiliate San Diego Gulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Gulls also take the decision in the fight between Sam Carrick and Luke Esposito. They finish off a 4-1 victory and will take a 2-0 lead back to San Diego.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
If that link isn't working, try this one... also official from the station.

That also turned out to be geoblocked, I only see "Sorry, this content is not available in your region." on my screen. FWIW, I can't even see the front page of their website, they apparently just don't like Euros at all...

I later discovered an "unofficial broadcast" for FOX 5, didn't post it here because I fear the ban hammer.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Gulls go and take two in Bakersfield. They can celebrate tonight with a giant hit of meth, which I assume is the most common way of celebrating things in Bakersfield.

Bryan Cranston aka Walter White should buy the Bakersfield team & make Walter or 'Pinkman' the mascot along with food by Los Pollos Hermanos served there.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
They have a great del taco. Or maybe that's baker...

I know you're joking but I was just having this conversation after a trip to Vegas. I know I've been to an old school Del Taco on a road trip years ago that not only has the original tacos that are bigger with more meat, but also had a completely different menu. Like wet burritos on it.

We stopped at the Lynwood one which had the big tacos but the menu was basically the same. So I was thinking it was maybe Barstow. Stopped at Baker one on the way back so it's not that one. But maybe it's Bakersfield!

Please someone clear this up for me it's been driving me crazy.

Go gulls.

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I know you're joking but I was just having this conversation after a trip to Vegas. I know I've been to an old school Del Taco on a road trip years ago that not only has the original tacos that are bigger with more meat, but also had a completely different menu. Like wet burritos on it.

We stopped at the Lynwood one which had the big tacos but the menu was basically the same. So I was thinking it was maybe Barstow. Stopped at Baker one on the way back so it's not that one. But maybe it's Bakersfield!

Please someone clear this up for me it's been driving me crazy.

Go gulls.

Its the one in Barstow.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I can't wait to see Lundestrom at this year's camp.

I wish that I could have seen the game. Thanks for all the commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille