GDT: 2017 World Junior Ice Hockey Championship - Chabot vs White for Gold TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
i love watching dahlen skate around with the puck. his edgework, balance, and agility makes it so interesting to watch, lol

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Coming up next
C0nhp8VUsAAz9iy.jpg:small

Too bad they didn't take Brown. Someone on the Team USA thread watched live and said he didn't know why Brown was cut because he played well..

He could make a difference on the PP for sure.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Love the WJC... Exciting hockey.. Fast skilled, Free wheeling a lot of the time; plus get to see prospects I don't get to see often. Kids like Dahlin 16 years old making a big stage debut. Plus kids used to being stars playing for pride of their countries and having to adapt to different roles. For those that play in the NHL its also fun to follow their progression.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
So far Dahlin is doing at 16 what Karlsson was doing at 19 in the WJC. If he keeps that up, Svechnikov is going to have to be the next Gretzky for me to want to pick him before Dahlin.

Well, that's factually incorrect in that Karlsson never played in the WJ as a 19 year old, and Dahlin will not be winning top D.

Svechnikov is unreal. Huge, skates like the wind, unreal puck skills, sees the ice better than 99%.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How does a kid like dzierkals get out of the first two rounds? Leafs drafted so much skill crazy.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
So far Dahlin is doing at 16 what Karlsson was doing at 19 in the WJC. If he keeps that up, Svechnikov is going to have to be the next Gretzky for me to want to pick him before Dahlin.

Not really. Karlsson was ridiculous in the WJC. After I watched him in that tourney, that's when I went full hype mode and knew we were getting a superstar. Dahlen is amazing but hasn't dominated flat out as EK did in his WJC year.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Not really. Karlsson was ridiculous in the WJC. After I watched him in that tourney, that's when I went full hype mode and knew we were getting a superstar. Dahlen is amazing but hasn't dominated flat out as EK did in his WJC year.

You mean dahlin right. Dahlin is doing things karlsson was not doing at 16.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I remember not wanting kunin and being meh on mcavoy in the draft may have been wrong they both look good. Especially mcavoy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Duffy calling Dahlin, Dahlen ... saying Sens prospect scores from the point... Come on guys this is your living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad