Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v2.0) vs CLE |Mon, May 8 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Who is the caller with buck? Whenever he comes in he takes the "main" role and buck does colour type stuff. It just comes off as 2 guys trying to one up each other. Pick one and get an actual colour guy

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Nice of Steve Pearce to finally join us. Someone must have told him the season starts in May

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Who is the caller with buck? Whenever he comes in he takes the "main" role and buck does colour type stuff. It just comes off as 2 guys trying to one up each other. Pick one and get an actual colour guy

Ummm Dan Shulman.....hes good! But you may have a point, it can be a bit awkward

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON

Dan Shulman who is one of the best baseball PBP men around. He does the ESPN Sunday night games. Before he went south, he and Buck used to call Jays games for TSN for several years.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

Shulman, also known as the guy who's a million times better than Buck or Tabler. Could come off as 1 drunk idiot trying to tell the guy who knows what he't talking about what's right I suppose. But it's better than just listening to the drunk idiot rambling on all by himself.

* Insert Old man yells at cloud*

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Ummm Dan Shulman.....hes good! But you may have a point, it can be a bit awkward

Dan Shulman who is one of the best baseball PBP men around. He does the ESPN Sunday night games. Before he went south, he and Buck used to call Jays games for TSN for several years.

Not ripping on either one but the times they are together they just come off as competing against each other, it get a little annoying. Have a pbp and a colour guy it's a tried and tested system

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
What were the Yankees thinking trying to steal with Judge there?

Stroman is getting hammered. Can't get anybody out. Can't find the strike zone. And they run into an out?

Changed the whole complexion of the inning.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Didn't know I tuned into the Yankees broadcast.

Inb4 they discuss the 2018 FA class and if the Yankees will get Harper and Machadeo again, with Shulman doing the multiple choice thing again.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Throw the ball into the dugout. It'll be close enough to the corner that it'll be called a strike

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Three innings by Stroman. Gibbons with a quick hook. Not that Stroman was any good, but I would have guessed he would have tried to squeeze another inning out of him.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Didn't know I tuned into the Yankees broadcast.

Inb4 they discuss the 2018 FA class and if the Yankees will get Harper and Machadeo again, with Shulman doing the multiple choice thing again.

Man I heard him try that in the first game and got interrupted by a home run, then went back to it the next night unreal. Also really loves himself some Yankees doesn't he? Wants to hold and caress judge all night long I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad