2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 2 | Disappointment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
Had extreme low expectations yet was still let down, i would prefer a simple red sweater with the logo at this point. The arm business is ridiculous and to stay with the rbk template is so bad its hilarious....i was sure they wouldnt push that stock template forward yet here we are lol. If memory serves correct essentially every team that started with that rbk template changed pretty quickly with us and the penguins being the lone hold out. Think the pens changed it like 5 years ago now haha.

Welp surely this indicates a complete rebrand asap no business is this deaf to its clients surely. Will continue not to purchase any 3d related gear personally.

Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh were the only other 2 teams using that template. Pittsburgh held onto it far too long as well, their current home jersey was first introduced as an alternate jersey and it wasn't until this past season that they replaced the template jerseys.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Oh yeah. Norris-Methot-McPhee-all-around dissapointment was all started off with this half-baked jersey. What a terrible week.

The Professional

Sens Army Special Operations Command
Dec 4, 2005
Aylmer, Québec
So, ditch the heritage jersey that is a best seller and universal fan favourite? And bring back this thrash rbk edge style ********? We're literally the only team in the league at this point STILL using what is basically an updated rbk edge template in 2017. How ****ing STUPID can this organization be? Just....God. :facepalm:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
duniJa4.jpg

What a beaut.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Worst part is, they already have the heritage jersey. It's not like they had to come up with a new design...

I understand that the heritage jersey is much nicer and I am sure the team knows this as well.

We have to accept the fact that the branding the team seems to want is red, not black.

We are getting a lot more black in this iteration (armpits and colar) so it is progress on that front I'd say.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Someone needs to get the boot for this one ......Man alive we come of to one the teams better payoff runs in a decade .And we get to sport these rags .....WTH is wrong with the Sens marketing Department :shakehead

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
It looks like the white block on the sleeve is now rectangular, bigger and placed higher (positive changes) but the white under the armpit is smaller (good) but not rectangular (dumb).

Odd choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad