2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 2 | Disappointment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It’s kinda funny that we all pretty much know if the Sens went back to original style 2d jerseys and branding they would make a killing in apparel sales yet they don’t do it.

The owner cries poor and he has a way to make some more money slapping him in the face and he won’t do it. :laugh:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
DhM50YQW0AEwx6i.jpg

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
are we getting =O= 3rd jerseys this year or does this organization still suck at everything?

Kellogs

G'night Sweet Prince
Dec 23, 2008
Ottawa
I for one am happy we’re not getting a new jersey and hope that we won’t get one for awhile. With all the turmoil surrounding the team, they would probably screw it up.

I don’t really want a new jersey design until after a new ownership group is in place and it should be introduced at a point where the franchise is on a more positive upswing.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Given the farce that was that auction, I made the most of it and picked up a jersey worn by the legend himself, Rick Condra. Andy, Smith, Michalek be damned. I knew what I wanted. 100 bucks well spent.

So if you ever see a giant dude wearing a Condra jersey, you'll know it's your Uncle Denis.

Also, many jerseys went unbid on, and are now in "buy it now" mode for $100.

Sens Store

Reactions: branch

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
It’s kinda funny that we all pretty much know if the Sens went back to original style 2d jerseys and branding they would make a killing in apparel sales yet they don’t do it.

The owner cries poor and he has a way to make some more money slapping him in the face and he won’t do it. :laugh:

They operate blindly under the Costanza theorem of everything they do being incorrect and typically the worst option, if they could figure out simply how to do the literal exact opposite of what they believe to be best some success may follow, at least George was able to figure it out on his own fairly quickly....were going on what 3, 4 5 years of this charade now?

Like was mentioned above, probably for the best, the current keyholders would certainly provide a poor look

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Someone here please buy the mystery hat, I am dying to know which Sen it will be!

My money is on Dzuirsynski (not even gonna check if that's spelled right)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad