2017 NBA Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
What would Philadelphia be looking for? Just a small of similar age?

Just not a fit there?

They need guards and they have too many centers. I would think they're targeting at least one guard in the draft. Depending on when Embiid returns, and if Simmons plays at all, they could end up with a pick closer to 10 than to 1. In which case they could try to use Okafor as part of a draft day deal. But now the Kings will probably drop and the Sixers can swap picks with them, so they could get their guy that way.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
They need guards and they have too many centers. I would think they're targeting at least one guard in the draft. Depending on when Embiid returns, and if Simmons plays at all, they could end up with a pick closer to 10 than to 1. In which case they could try to use Okafor as part of a draft day deal. But now the Kings will probably drop and the Sixers can swap picks with them, so they could get their guy that way.

I mean, they have a high pick regardless. And there's a ton of backcourt depth in this draft especially if you include Jackson/Tatum

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I mean, they have a high pick regardless. And there's a ton of backcourt depth in this draft especially if you include Jackson/Tatum

Yeah, I'm just saying that if they feel they want to move up in the draft Okafor could be a useful piece in a deal.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Indiana now apparently mulling over a potential Paul George trade more seriously now.

I wonder if that's finally the piece that makes the Celtics ship out that small fortune in draft picks they have.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Dumbest rumour I've seen floating around is Rubio for Rose. I've been saying the Wolves should try to do something with Rubio but that would just be stupid.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I wish my Spurs would do something, but they will do nothing, as usual during the deadline. Don't think they stand much of a chance vs Golden State or even Cleveland.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I wish my Spurs would do something, but they will do nothing, as usual during the deadline. Don't think they stand much of a chance vs Golden State or even Cleveland.

Hey Spurs fan here

I don't think the SPurs have a lot of room to maneuver with and they are not known for making a big splashes at the deadline

In order to get you have to give

I'm ok with our current core; LMA and Pau just need to be more agressive on both ends

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad