2017 MLB Trade Deadline Speculation Thread

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Too expensive for Yankees, good luck moving him Detroit.

I don't even want Gray, not a believer in this team this year.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Too expensive for Yankees, good luck moving him Detroit.

I don't even want Gray, not a believer in this team this year.

Gray still has 2 years of control after this one. It's more of a move for the future. Tanaka, Severino, Gray could be a pretty damn good top 3 of a rotation if they all pitch up to ability and stay healthy.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Gray still has 2 years of control after this one. It's more of a move for the future. Tanaka, Severino, Gray could be a pretty damn good top 3 of a rotation if they all pitch up to ability and stay healthy.

Truth. Maybe it's the Oiler fan in me that is way too cautious of bad trades and belief in prospects leaking over.

I have faith in Tanaka getting back to form and Severino is starting to look like an ace in the making plus some arms in the system. I just wouldn't go fishing in a Gray bidding war right now, who knows what's on deck next years deadline if Judge gets out of slide and Didi keeps proving himself.

I don't know.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Astros are way too quiet for my liking.

Teams of this quality don't come around every year. Add a significant arm already and go for it. Your farm system will still be among the best.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Lance Lynn picked a good time to have another good start. Hopefully he goes today.

Probably shooting way too high but if we could get a guy like JD Davis from the Astros, I'd be very happy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad