OT: 2017 HFWild Fantasy Football Thread: LOOKING FOR MANAGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
No it hasn't. Honestly, I haven't been a good GM and I've been very busy. If anyone wants to take over they're definitely welcome to. Just let me know. I'll try to get something scheduled shortly.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
No draft date. PM me your guys' email addresses and I'll transfer ownership so you guys can be co-GMs. Pretty sure that's possible but if it's not what are your guys' thoughts on the main GM? VS or W11? Sorry again guys.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
From what I've gathered, I believe this was the user list from last year, and the bolded are those that have shown interest once again this year:
  • Wild11MN
  • Generic User
  • Victorious Secret
  • Jesus Brodin
  • Wild Caniac
  • keppel146
  • SupremeNachos
  • Dee Oh Cee
  • Wild48
  • Avder

I will PM the three that have not responded to this year's thread yet. If I don't hear anything by Tuesday, we'll open it up to the list below. We can also do a 12-team league if we get enough!

These are the users who requested a spot this year:
NugarifiK
ClayAikenFan77
nt3005

For draft dates, the season starts on the 7th, so we'll have to draft next weekend, or in the following days before that Thursday. I'm thinking either Saturday 9/2 or Sunday 9/3 at 7PM. Please let me know if one of those days works better, or if you don't have any preference.

No rule changes were proposed, but when the league gets renewed I'll double check to see if I think we should vote on anything.

If anyone else is interested and we don't get to 12, you can throw your name in. I don't want to go higher than 12 though.

Last edited:

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
From what I've gathered, I believe this was the user list from last year, and the bolded are those that have shown interest once again this year:
  • Wild11MN
  • Generic User
  • Victorious Secret
  • Jesus Brodin
  • Wild Caniac
  • keppel146
  • SupremeNachos
  • Dee Oh Cee
  • Wild48
  • Avder

I will PM the three that have not responded to this year's thread yet. If I don't hear anything by Tuesday, we'll open it up to the list below. We can also do a 12-team league if we get enough!

These are the users who requested a spot this year:
NugarifiK
ClayAikenFan77
nt3005

For draft dates, the season starts on the 7th, so we'll have to draft next weekend, or in the following days before that Thursday. I'm thinking either Saturday 9/2 or Sunday 9/3 at 7PM. Please let me know if one of those days works better, or if you don't have any preference.

No rule changes were proposed, but when the league gets renewed I'll double check to see if I think we should vote on anything.

If anyone else is interested and we don't get to 12, you can throw your name in. I don't want to go higher than 12 though.

If there is anyway to do the draft on Thursday, the 31st that is the best for me. I can make Saturday the 2nd work as well if needed. I am 9 hours ahead of you guys time zone wise (assuming you're all in MN) so it'll be a breakfast draft for me :)

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
We've got 8 confirmed so far, just need to hear from Wild48. If he rejoins, all three on the wait list can join to make 12. Otherwise we would need one more person to get to 12 if he's out.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Alright, I'm getting my team deleted here in a few so you can give the spot to someone else.

Just too busy this year.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Alright, going off of the responses, the draft will be Thursday night at 7 PM. I never heard back from our last member, so NugarifiK and nt3005 are in to make 10. I'll PM both of you guys to get you added to the league. If we can find one more, we can add ClayAikenFan77 to make a 12-team league, which would be great.

Anyone else interested? Mods, can you change the title to mention that we're looking for one more?

Edit: Actually mixed up the order for who requested a spot first, so fixed that. Also, two of the peeps on the waiting list haven't been online in a while... hopefully they see this in the next day or so.

Last edited:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Sorry guys, we're only at 7, maybe 8 confirmed right now. There just wasn't enough time to get this all sorted out. Do we just go with an 8-team league and draft tomorrow, or do you guys want to delay the draft a few days or even into Week 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad