OT: 2017 Football Thread II: Rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
So is Darkwa the starting RB or is it gonna be some by committee bull****?
Depends on Perkins health and maturity of the pro game. Perkins has the college resume and the tools, but its a matter of translating it to the pro game. He hasn't done that yet.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Depends on Perkins health and maturity of the pro game. Perkins has the college resume and the tools, but its a matter of translating it to the pro game. He hasn't done that yet.
Perkins has the elusiveness of a glacier. The next tackle that he breaks will be the first.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
The Ajayi and Kbenjamin trades seem very off in value, right? I mean I'm obviously happy because I'm not a big fan of Smallwood or Pumphrey, but a 4th seems way too low.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If the Jets' D played all year like I thought they would, they'd probably be 6-3.

Where are all the people that predicted they'd go without a win? I can think of a few by name but won't call anyone out. :)

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
If the Jets' D played all year like I thought they would, they'd probably be 6-3.

Where are all the people that predicted they'd go without a win? I can think of a few by name but won't call anyone out. :)

I'm getting my justice served to me on a weekly basis by the Giants, isn't that enough ;)

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
This shit with Zeke is ridiculous, and the league just looks stupid with the incessant back-and-forth. Make him serve the suspension.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
This **** with Zeke is ridiculous, and the league just looks stupid with the incessant back-and-forth. Make him serve the suspension.
Honestly at this point I feel like they should just sit down, say let's stop all the litigation, knock the suspension down to 2-3 games and let it be over.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
PFF is garbage for college as of right now. They are so God damn useless for that.

I have always said PFF isnt the final grade on anything. I just thought that was a funny anecdote.

As for PFF college. At least they know who the best QB is. Bae-ker Mayfield baby. Sadly, we'll never draft him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad