Confirmed with Link: 2017-18 roster talk, part 7; July 11: Scott Laughton, 2-yrs, $962.5k per

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
my vote is for Sanheim to play goal because you are going to need someone when Nuevy ultimately gets hurt :sarcasm:

Ohh yeah, that's a good idea.

Make him play goal so he can learn to stop goals, which is obviously a nice thing for a defensemen to do. Really the main thing here is that he doesn't play D... he must not play his natural position.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I think Patrick gets sent back to jrs to Excell like provy was the year before. Slow cooking prospects is hextall s style. Unless he captures the 2c spot straight out. We've gone from weak down the middle to rather deep forcing at least two players to play out of position

I don't see that. He has nothing to prove in Junior. He was pretty good last year despite being injured. He has the frame, and the skill.

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
I don't see that. He has nothing to prove in Junior. He was pretty good last year despite being injured. He has the frame, and the skill.

Sending Patrick back to Juniors helps no one.....he has already proved himself down there. Playing as an overage against 16-17 yr. olds makes no sense at all.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Provorov had only played one WHL season when he was sent back to Junior. Patrick played three already, and was turns 19 in September versus turning 19 in January. It's also much easier to shelter a forward than a dman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad