2017-18 EFL Carabao Cup

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Is there a player in the entire world with a worse final ball than Raheem Stirling?

Ox has to be in the discussion as well. Lots of banter about Nketiah bringing more to Arsenal in about 10 minutes than Ox brought to Arsenal in 6 years.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Rose certainly got a warm welcome in Madrid. I don’t know if there is a pocket of fans who haven’t forgiven him (for now), but seems to me most have.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Typical West Ham. Show up when no one cares.

Part of me hoped they get pasted so Bilic finally sees the sack. Now they beat Palace and the countdown clock starts all over again? Stupid. God I hate our board.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Willian is worse than every player mentioned here.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Who cares about the Caribou Cup anyway, amirite?

I certainly don't, but I am sure we will hear from opposition fans telling us how Tottenham should care and that this garbage Cup is worth more than a top 4 or even top 2 finish because it is a "trophy" and there is some outdated, moronic obsession with "trophies" no matter how insignificant they are.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And if you win it, you'll find it significant.
Tottenham is supposed to be good and all, but they can't win leagues and they can't win cups.
It's about time they win something. Bowing it out like that to an inferior team at home is inexcusable.

Reactions: All Might

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Tottenham is supposed to be good and all, but they can't win leagues and they can't win cups.
It's about time they win something. Bowing it out like that to an inferior team at home is inexcusable.

I guess it is possible but if winning trophies is all that matter and not how prestigeous or competitive they are they Tottenham can just create the Tottenham Cup play against their youth side win that and brag about the trophy they won.

I really can't see me caring much about a Trophy in which all the top clubs play less than 50% of the regular players and often have guys that even fans have to google who they are.

I just don't how winning a trophy nobody cares about is more impressive than finishing 2nd againt 19 other teams giving their best or why I am supposed to be upset that West Hams 1st team had to eke out a win against a Tottenham team with 3 regulars starting.

And I have said this before we lost in this or any other Cup so it isn't just a knee jerk reaction. The moronic "trophy" culture in European soccer is something I don't get. You should be happy/excited about doing something difficult not excited that your 3rd string was better than the other guys 3rd string.

Reactions: Big Kahuna

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
It's not like they put a bad team out there either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad