U17: 2016 World U-17 Hockey Challenge (Oct 27 - Nov 5)

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Quite possible since he may go to the CHL next year. He came at 16 whereas his brother came at 18. Hopefully he will realize he is above junior hockey and try for 2-3 years in VHL/KHL system starting next year.

Good point. If these kids are going to make the huge cultural change from Russia to NA, more maturity is needed.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
The 6-1 loss to Russia was not reported on tsn.ca. Don't mean to provoke anything, but that is strange.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
They didn't televise the bronze medal game either. The U17 doesn't have a single article until the gold medal game. Surprising since I felt they did a lot more in previous years.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
They didn't televise the bronze medal game either. The U17 doesn't have a single article until the gold medal game. Surprising since I felt they did a lot more in previous years.

It was streamed on their website, though.

I agree that the coverage seemed more minimal than last year. And last year Button had done a draft ranking that I was hoping he'd do again this year.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
It was televised in Russia though, so there was a broadcasting.
I mean't in Canada, it was streamed online at TSN.ca. I never heard of it which is odd.

It was streamed on their website, though.

I agree that the coverage seemed more minimal than last year. And last year Button had done a draft ranking that I was hoping he'd do again this year.
That's right. The CFL was busy that day with a tripleheader which is probably why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad