Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v32) *ALDS GM 2* @ TEX| Fri, Oct 7| 1pmET/10amPT | Happ vs Darvish

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I also dislike the scoreboard and lack of pitch speed/pitch count showing at all times. Watching Andrew Miller go 2 innings and not knowing where he was pitch count wise was annoying.

No issue with the scoreboard and I usually don't pay much attention to the pitch info, so that doesn't bother me.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
May just be beyond my ability to notice. And to be honest, what you are saying means nothing to me.

So, it may depend upon how finely tuned one's sense of hearing is.

I guess I got super-ears :) Really, it's showing the production quality. The difference between a cablenet playing national broadcaster and an actual national broadcaster who gets the best talent. Rogers has the money to pay the best people I'm guessing.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
1. I'm not hearing the Rangers homerism at all. Can someone point out some concrete examples? Also, are you sure that you're not just missing the Blue Jay homerism of Sportsnet?

2. What are you listening on? I haven't noticed different audio levels but I'm listening on a 5.1 audio system so maybe it sounds different without surround.

3. I don't really have any issues with the TBS broadcast, but Sportsnet doing their own could be fun.

I don't think the TBS crew are homers, but the format of the screen scoreboard takes getting used to.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
How we doing so far? Just got out of my test, relying on this thread to keep me updated while I'm on the bus.

Happ has a tiny bit of trouble but didnt amount to anything. the 1st innning had the first 3 swinging as if it their lives depended on it... to the point where one of EE's swings took him off his feet and he dropped his bat...

Joey is up now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad