Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v25) Next: vs BOS| Sun, Sept 11| 1pmET/10amPT | Buchholz vs Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I love the work Grilli has done, but it's games like this you can see why (not that I agree) they originally planned to move Sanchez to the pen.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
What's with these guys in the middle of the order? Butbif the bullpen can't hold the lead all you're going to hear is crap about the pen. The big bats have been garbage for a while now. These are the guys that need to carry the team and they're carrying them alright...down the standings

they are going through a mini slump which just so happens to be at a bad time. More disappointed that other guys in the lineup aren't stepping up. Cant expect JD or EE to carry this team every game...you need other guys to get hot.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I love the work Grilli has done, but it's games like this you can see why (not that I agree) they originally planned to move Sanchez to the pen.

I trust Grilli against righties but I think we have to be careful not to use him much against lefties. Id use a combo of Grilli and Cecil in the 8th inning based on the matchups.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
giphy.gif

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Really? Did you not just hear buck and pat say they might walk hum here? Doesnt matter he got to 1st anyway...at least he didnt tie the game.

Don't intentionally put the tying run on base, especially when Mookie Betts is up to bat.

It's a golden rule that you gotta live by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad