Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v21) Next: @ NYY| Mon, Aug 15| 7pmET/4pmPT | Dickey vs Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Funny how fast posters turn on players here, guess I shouldn't be too surprised though.

Royals are starting Drew Butera over Salvador Perez .

Thole probably should be catching and don't mind Pillar getting a day off at all really.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I am a bit disappointed as I we expect more from him, it;s a very inconsistent season for him. I am not sure what's wrong with him and what's the fix

It's his second year and he's 25 years old. Seems like a perfect time to freak out.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Just tuned in.

Another day - another garbage offensive effort I see.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Manny Machado's scoring summary vs White Sox:

1st inn.: HR

2nd inn.: HR

3rd inn.: HR

It's only the 4th inning.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I am not freaking out - not sure why you guys are so sensitive about Stroman?

The fix is stay the course and he'll be fine. He needs to gain experience in all these situations.

Clearly posters aren't sensitive about him considering their making fun of his brand and claiming he has small man syndrome and is vey unlikable. Like I said, people are already turning on him but will be the first to shout out "HDMH!" when he gets back on track.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Just tuned in.

Another day - another garbage offensive effort I see.

I don't understand why people are so focussed on improving the pitching. The starting pitching is first in almost every category.

The offense has fallen outside the top 5. It will heat up, no doubt. But I still think the wise move would have been upgrading at 1B, or getting creative with a good outfielder.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I don't understand why people are so focussed on improving the pitching. The starting pitching is first in almost every category.

The offence has fallen outside the top 5. It will heat up, no doubt. But I still think the wise move would have been upgrading at 1B, or getting creative with a good outfielder.

It was mostly just the bullpen, starting pitching is fine

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Good job Stroman - we are not suppoed to criticize you as some of the posters might get upset

We should only talk about good performances

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Good job Stroman - we are not suppoed to criticize you as some of the posters might upset

We should only talk about good performances

It's not Stroman's fault we can't cash with runners on base right now.

Mad Brills*

It's hilarious how this team is opposite of last year's team.

Can pitch well, but has a ton of dry spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad