NFL: 2016 Training Camp discussion thread

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Falcons first rounder Neal has knee surgery, out 4 weeks.

Already a failed pick....

sad-keanu-reeves-01.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, he's not a nobody, he did sign with TNA. His wife also divorced him like, immediately after deciding to retire from football and begin wrestling.

Speaking of football players turned wrestlers, Sabby Piscitelli (aka Tino Sabbatelli), once a 2nd round pick of the Bucs, made his TV debut in the recent run of NXT tapings.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Panthers QB opponents over the first 9 games: Siemian, Gabbert, Bridgewater, Ryan, Winston, Brees, Palmer, Goff, Alex Smith. Gonna be a nice ramp up for that young secondary.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Siemens a starting QB in NFL ,, Crazy to see

I didn't even think he would be drafted let alone someday be a #1 coming out of Northwestern. I just never saw any NFL potential

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Looks like the Saints are going to attempt to move Andrus Peat to guard after drafting him to play a position that he wasn't projected to succeed at nor was there a spot for him to take predictably went awry.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

He was one of the better centers in the league before his back injury last year.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Looks like the Saints are going to attempt to move Andrus Peat to guard after drafting him to play a position that he wasn't projected to succeed at nor was there a spot for him to take predictably went awry.

I don't know if you could say they're really "moving" him to guard since that's what he played last year. I think the issue with him is that he's not comfortable lining up on the right side of the line. Stints at left tackle and left guard have been pretty solid, right guard and right tackle he's stunk.

What I don't understand is why they keep messing with what worked last year when Peat played left guard and Lelito was right guard. Neither one of them looks good when they play on the opposite side yet they keep trying to make that happen, for some reason I can't fathom.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Looks like the Saints are probably going to sign Paul Kruger and they signed Khalif Barnes yesterday. I don't normally like signing veterans this late in the preseason but they are scheme fits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad