Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Cowboy fans be like

giphy.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Again, the NFL's rules on weed are dumb but Gregory sure did make quick work of that program. That's 5 failed tests in just over a year. IIRC, he has some other issues as well so hopefully it works out for him.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
The league needs to let it go. Whole states have legalized and more are on the way. The NFL should feel like it has bigger fish to fry.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
The league needs to let it go. Whole states have legalized and more are on the way. The NFL should feel like it has bigger fish to fry.

Right, but many haven't. The NFL paints itself as family friendly, however wrong that may be, and marijuana isn't exactly mainstream yet. The optics of letting it go wouldn't sit well with their advertising department, I'm sure. Their best bet would be to do it under the radar, but the media would never allow that. If/when it's federally legalized, I'm sure the NFL will act quickly.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
hahaha

It almost feels like I say cowboys gonna cow everyday to myself....you can't this **** up. Joke franchise.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Soon guys....soon. To quote the immortal Bart Scott (however much I may dislike him): CANT WAIT

As for Randy Gregory I hope he gets himself in the right frame of mind. He's got legitimate talent. But damn does jerry run a tight circus

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Tom Jackson retires from ESPN, ESPN wanted him to stay.

Since the end of last year, Jackson, Keyshawn, Carter, Ray Lewis and Ditka all gone from ESPN football coverage. Replaced by Charles Woodson, Randy Moss and Matt Hasselbeck.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

This is the same league that decided to spend a year and a half on Deflategate. I don't think they have bigger fish to fry. :laugh:

I'm getting a little excited for 49ers training camp. Would like to see things run smoothly and maybe the team might show some life in the preseason.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country

Bigger issue is players need to show more discipline. I'm with you, I think weed is harmless and the league should let it go, but since it is a banned substance, players should stay of it and not risk their careers.

If I'm not mistaken, this signifies 7 failed tests between Nebraska and the NFL for Gregory in the past 2 or so years.

I'm excited for Saints camp. We have some really interesting competition in the D line. Jordan is truthfully the only lock, the other 3 spots come down to who can come in and show something. We'll see if Byrd can turn it around in year 3 and stay healthy for a full camp, and what a new LB corps can do. All in all the D has a lot to prove.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sorry but there is nothing to blame or complain about with NFL

Gregory being too stupid to put his career before his recreational drug use is 100% on him... Not NFL's fault that guys continue to make dumb choices in there own lives and throw away careers

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Tom Jackson retires from ESPN, ESPN wanted him to stay.

Since the end of last year, Jackson, Keyshawn, Carter, Ray Lewis and Ditka all gone from ESPN football coverage. Replaced by Charles Woodson, Randy Moss and Matt Hasselbeck.
I'm pretty much done with NFL Countdown......TJ was the best thing about the show. Say what you want, he & Boomer had terrific chemistry & TJ was never afraid to speak his mind. Huge loss for them.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

Completely forgot he might not be ready by season start. So they're really going to go with the all rookie backfield for a few games. Remarkable job to kick Norman to the curb, then, especially with Kawann Short still unsigned.

Luckily, Kelvin Benjamin, Luke Kuechly, and Stephen Hill got the all clear. Yes, he's still around.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course

Completely forgot he might not be ready by season start. So they're really going to go with the all rookie backfield for a few games. Remarkable job to kick Norman to the curb, then, especially with Kawann Short still unsigned.

Luckily, Kelvin Benjamin, Luke Kuechly, and Stephen Hill got the all clear. Yes, he's still around.

cutting boykin too..

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Extending Pete and Schneider is huge, I love that it's not going to hover over the regular season as a question mark. I'd have been fine with a longer term..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad