Post-Game Talk: 2016 Trade Deadline Part III || The Mop-Up Edition

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
The Habs need new faces, but I'm not sure they'll have players superior to Fleischmann, Weise, and DSP. Let's hope they do.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
Wow renaud lavoie saying that Drouin made the right decision to sit at home
When all the other guys are saying "hes 20 he shouldnt be at home hes not a vet"

Looooool if that guy was named Drouinov he would completly **** on him

And bergeron saying he made only one mistake and got benched in the playoffs #sad well mr bergeron where are you when therrien does that to his young players? Why you only care when its a local?

Sorry but it pisses the **** out of me, there is blatant bias and I hate it

AJMHABS

Chucky #27
Jan 30, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Wow renaud lavoie saying that Drouin made the right decision to sit at home
When all the other guys are saying "hes 20 he shouldnt be at home hes not a vet"

Looooool if that guy was named Drouinov he would completly **** on him

And bergeron saying he made only one mistake and got benched in the playoffs #sad well mr bergeron where are you when therrien does that to his young players? Why you only care when its a local?

Sorry but it pisses the **** out of me, there is blatant bias and I hate it

Totally agree %110, hope they get rid of Therrien in the offseason, even if he and MB are "besties".

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
yea it's a summation Bergevin answered Melnyk's questions with that awful Sarnia bs

I'm not Mitch and I was insulted for him. He's the radio host of a Habs show, where they discuss hockey and habs related stuff on a daily basis. He also speaks to insiders every day. And Bergevin speaks as if people don't know Galchenyuk was used on the wing in Sarnia?
To make it worse, what does him playing wing at Sarnia has anything to do with the Habs having a clear hole at #1, drafting Galch to play center, Bergevin stating they want to see him at center more, us most likely missing the POs and can take the remainder of season to play more kids.

Bergevin was fishing for answers...It was sad.
His answer as to why they weren't using the last 20 games to use him at center was so pathetic.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
grinderhoarding.gif

An instant HF classic. :laugh:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Bergevin on why the Habs doesn't get a Top 6 player:

"Well to get something you have to give something as good so it creates a hole somewhere else. That is why good players you have to draft them". So our top 6 is gonna suck till we draft a maybe good player that is only gonna be good in 3 years? We are screwed.

Dude seems to have forgot that the Avs got a nice piece in Boedker for a few draft picks.

Plus the free agency. Which he said "he don't believe in". Mind-boggling.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Bergevin on why the Habs doesn't get a Top 6 player:

"Well to get something you have to give something as good so it creates a hole somewhere else. That is why good players you have to draft them". So our top 6 is gonna suck till we draft a maybe good player that is only gonna be good in 3 years? We are screwed.

Dude seems to have forgot that the Avs got a nice piece in Boedker for a few draft picks.

Plus the free agency. Which he said "he don't believe in". Mind-boggling.

This guy really is delusional holy ****. The fact that he didn't sell the the deadwood like he should've, means he actually believes this squad has a chance at something other than a playoff entry. Crazy! And it's getting clear that MT is here to stay, which makes it all scarier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad