GDT: 2016 Trade Deadline Day: February 29, 8am ET, NHLN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't see us getting drouin. Small, skilled, attitude issues.

The only thing that they would like about him is his francophone-ness. He misses the mark on everything else this regime values.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
McKenzie apparently said DSP is the most likely Habs player to move. Hope they do. He's awful.

But really Markov, DD and Emelin should be shopped. Pleks I might hold on to for one more year.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
McKenzie apparently said DSP is the most likely Habs player to move. Hope they do. He's awful.

But really Markov, DD and Emelin should be shopped. Pleks I might hold on to for one more year.

Eller? I would do Eller for Hartnell and put back Chucky at center.

Hartnell-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Plekanec-UFA
DLR-Danault-Andrighetto

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I think Eller may be moved but that's it imo.

Im not expecting a big day for us. Im ok with that.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Because we play in California tonight and we haven't recalled anyone. I think that no one is moving today.

I'm pretty sure they can't as they have a full roster anyways.

With McCarron and Ellis up, we can still move guys.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
Every year we joke the broadcasters end up having to kill time while nothing happens.

RDS started their coverage at 6 today. Insane.

yeah we're close captioning the show here at work and we started at 5h30 to be live at 6. According to my schedule, it should be in two parts from 6am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm. Then it will be 5à7 which will rehash the same things that were said, folowed by a 30 minutes hockey360 that will repeat the same thing, followed by AC that will talk about the same thing , followed by another H360 (60minutes) that will talk about the same stuff.

Pretty crazy, yeah

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Cant wait to see MB's presser at the end of the day :

Trades are hard. We had a lot of good discussions with other gms. Its not the time of the year to buy, prices are too high. We'll evaluate our young team till season's end... Bla... Bla... Bla...

5 years. Still the same top6 who cant score. Still no caproom to sign ufas.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Cant wait to see MB's presser at the end of the day :

Trades are hard. We had a lot of good discussions with other gms. Its not the time of the year to buy, prices are too high. We'll evaluate our young team till season's end... Bla... Bla... Bla...

5 years. Still the same top6 who cant score. Still no caproom to sign ufas.

Well i hope we arent buying. That would be plain dumb

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: FWIW, I've heard of a few teams calling Montreal on Galchenyuk... not convinced he's available, but Habs listening on different guys...

BTW

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
On a scale of "hard" to "very hard", just how hard will Bergevin try today?

Try for what? All the best players are almost always rentals who become UFA in July. The chances of a player trade complete with contract are slim.

Honestly, don't look at today as Trade Deadline Day. For Montreal it's Trade Investment Day. Payoff will be in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad