GDT: 2016 Trade Deadline Day: February 29, 8am ET, NHLN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
These threads have started to pop up on other team's forums, so we might as well allocate all of the discussion into one specific thread for this board as well instead of splitting between trade proposal and out of town threads.

Discuss trades, rumors, TSN/SN trade deadline shows, etc.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
These threads have started to pop up on other team's forums, so we might as well allocate all of the discussion into one specific thread for this board as well instead of splitting between trade proposal and out of town threads.

Discuss trades, rumors, TSN/SN trade deadline shows, etc.

Don't expect anything big

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Eriksson, Boedker still not moved yet.

Laich. Roller coaster weekend for him. Being waived to back with the team, and now being traded. The suddenness of realizing he might have just played his last game as a Capital.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Can he add a top 6 scorer and let go of some excess cargo? Maybe, but more likely in the summer.

I'm expecting other teams to provide some action. Bergevin doesn't have a record of making a lot of major deals and moves very slowly and cautiously -- I don't see why that would change just because there are a few more hours left to trade. I'm expecting Bergevin to be content to have planted some seeds and to try to reap in the summer. If he does more than that on deadline day, I'll be surprised.

I remember a lot of trade deadline days with too few deals for the amount of media coverage that is afforded. I don't know why this year would be any different.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
If the Oilers are valuing Yakupov around a 2nd pick, then I am all for boosting an offer at a 2nd plus a bit to try to get him.

Also, anybody know what is going on with Nygren and whether he will be at our training camp?

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Will be interesting to see how busy it will get today.... or won't...

A lot of deals already went down in the last few days.

As for our dear team, Im hoping MB plays it smart! That's all.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
The worst part about TSN trade deadline day are "the reporters".

Insta mute, piss/food break when they come on my tv. Might even switch over to the goofs at RDS, anything but Steve Simmonds and "the reporters".

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Does anyone know if TSN/anyone else is covering trade deadline on any of their radio stations? Or know of any other online audio streaming of the deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad