Transfer: 2016 Summer Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I guess being #4 on the depth chart isn't his goal.

Man utd should go after him. If he comes to epl City will get him most likely.

Juventus should be very interested as well. A Pogba for Barta + $$$ makes sense.

Munich is another team that should look for another cb.

He'd be better off with staying at Barca since even with the injuries Munich is stacked...although I said the same about Thiago and look how that ended up. This time however, no Pep.

I think Pogba will go to Madrid for $$$$ and Isco swap.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Barca's game plan for the summer seems to be to bring in a quality CB, and a young forward. They will also buy back Denis Suarez, while Halilovic goes on another season long loan. Adriano picked up his player option for next year as well.

They won't be going after Nolito anymore, and I'm not sure what the plan is for Alves. I imagine they take up that Chinese offer for him.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
What would you do?

Would you cheer for Barca?

Tough one since I'm a very patriotic person

I hope he doesn't go to Barca :laugh:

But srsly, if he goes there he will be a backup; we are talking about the MSN, so I don't want him to go there

Unless Lucho moves Messi to a CM role...

Mahrez is a huge Barcelona fan, but it would be a stupid career move

I think he should go to Atletico Madrid TBH

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
:laugh: here we go

Eden Hazard will sign for Real Madrid next summer, according to French journalist Frederic Hermel. The Belgian attacker has a 'done deal' with Los Blancos, per that same report, and will be able to move to the Spanish capital once Real Madrid and Chelsea agree on a fee.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
A German tabloid (Express) had that a couple days ago, as well. 90-100M, they said. Don't think they are too credible, though, otherwise I would have mentioned that. :)

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Adding Hazard and Aubameyang and getting rid of Ronaldo?

They still need a midfielder to balance that team, but those are nice additions, assuming Hazard can return to form.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
If they spent that much on Aubameyang... God bless Florentino Perez.

Since I'm on Madrid (for a change), let me comment on Ramos. If they sell Ramos for anything less than highway robbery they're stupid. Ramos is an overrated player (on this forum surely), but he's still quite good and he oozes Madridismo (quite grotesquely I might add) more than probably any of his teammates. And no McSorely, Pepe doesn't care more about the club than Ramos.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
If they spent that much on Aubameyang... God bless Florentino Perez.

Since I'm on Madrid (for a change), let me comment on Ramos. If they sell Ramos for anything less than highway robbery they're stupid. Ramos is an overrated player (on this forum surely), but he's still quite good and he oozes Madridismo (quite grotesquely I might add) more than probably any of his teammates. And no McSorely, Pepe doesn't care more about the club than Ramos.

I think that Ramos is overrated too

There was 1 play against Roma where he made Florenzi look like Suarez :laugh:

Even if Pepe doesnt care about the club, he is still better defensively than Captain Brainfart

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Aubameyang called the rumors linking him to Real bull ****.

Adding Hazard and Aubameyang and getting rid of Ronaldo?

They still need a midfielder to balance that team, but those are nice additions, assuming Hazard can return to form.

Aubameyang isn't going to improve Real. He needs to play centrally to be at his best, and he should never supplant Benz unless the latter declines a lot.

Only thing Real needs is a better coach and Perez out.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I think that Ramos is overrated too

There was 1 play against Roma where he made Florenzi look like Suarez :laugh:

Even if Pepe doesnt care about the club, he is still better defensively than Captain Brainfart

I like Florenzi. Nothing spectacular, but a canterano that Roma actually decided to keep around unlike quite a few others. Not that they all warranted being in the team, but surely a couple more is better than the rotating door that is their recent transfer history.

Ah, but I didn't say Pepe didn't care, rather that Ramos cared more. Still, I suppose I agree with you. Pepe has actually been a great signing for Madrid. Quality defender who for a little while anyway was the most in form in the game and someone who is willing to try and seriously injure an opponent for the Madrid cause.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Aubameyang has never hidden the fact it's his dream to play for Real. He actually made the promise to his grandpa before he died.

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
I don't know much about pepe but I would take him at utd if he goes for cheap. We need some leadership and used to play with mourinho. Can't be worst then blind/carrick at cb.

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
Can't wait to buy Aubameyang and Hazard shirts :sarcasm: :laugh:

bale and benzema to go. I can see benzema leaving due to the whole black mail case. Arsenal, PSG if ibra leaves, and chelsea being interested.

bale hard to imagine but maybe.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
bale and benzema to go. I can see benzema leaving due to the whole black mail case. Arsenal, PSG if ibra leaves, and chelsea being interested.

bale hard to imagine but maybe.

Neither Bale nor Benzema are going anywhere. Bale absolutely not and Benzema only if they can find a better striker which isn't likely. Besides, they're going to get hit with that transfer ban any day now.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
we have costa. i love costa. benzema is wonderful but i don't think he's the guy we should be trying to purchase.

hazard will probably leave, i don't think the club is fond of oscar anymore. i love kenedy, and i think he could truly start. i think chelsea's clearly trying to find a replacement in that #8 spot with the rumors of them having made contact with pjanic, and having interest in xhaka. i don't think fabregas will want to stay. there's room for a lot of movement, definitely interesting summer on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad