2016 Rio Olympics | BASKETBALL | August 6th thru August 21st | USA/NBC/SN |

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
The defense by the Americans has been superb.

They def have improved as the tournament has gone alone. In a way they're kinda lucky this seems like a transition year for some other countries cause they've needed most of this tournament to work on D and to gel.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They could take down the basket for the rest of the game and the Americans will still win

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
They def have improved as the tournament has gone alone. In a way they're kinda lucky this seems like a transition year for some other countries cause they've needed most of this tournament to work on D and to gel.

Lucky? You mean point shave against teams they would otherwise destroy so their betting proxies back home can cash in for them?

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
yeah, sure, that's exactly what i meant. thanks for pointing that out for me since i obv couldn't do it on my own...

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Sheer domination from the US today. USA basketball (both the men and the women) are still far ahead of the world when they're sharing the ball and giving maximum effort. Major props to guys like Kyrie Irving and the 3 Warriors (and Durant) for coming to Rio after such a long postseason, especially considering how many other millionaires didn't show up (cough golf cough).

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Just watched the Australia Spain replay.

That foul call that gave Spain the winning free throws was an absolute ********* call.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Just watched the Australia Spain replay.

That foul call that gave Spain the winning free throws was an absolute ********* call.

It was, but Spaniards always get calls like that one, it's nothing new that the refs gave them a push when they needed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad