mUJjv1Zq.jpg
kdkCSCsB.jpg

rio_banner_base_template.png

Credit to Ser Woof for the OPs.

Last edited:

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
Can someone tell me if the men's game (USA) will be televised today? Supposed to be 6pm ET but I can't find it anywhere on my guide.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
This is pathetic defense by France, Bogut just drove from a few feet outside the 3 point line and for a dunk.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I think I saw it on NBCSN

I'm in Canada, I switched back and forth between about 8 channels, 2 or 3 American ones (including NBC) and didn't see it. I mean I know it's early but it's ridiculous that we can't see this more easily and that it's not heavily promoted, this men's team is still must watch eve despite no Lebron, Steph or CP3.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I'm in Canada, I switched back and forth between about 8 channels, 2 or 3 American ones (including NBC) and didn't see it. I mean I know it's early but it's ridiculous that we can't see this more easily and that it's not heavily promoted, this men's team is still must watch eve despite no Lebron, Steph or CP3.
Yeah I didn't see it on either. Disappointing. Hopefully we do get some later on.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania looked good today vs Brazil, was a bit surprised they were able to blow it open in the first half, I think Brazil is the deeper squad with more pro talent, but Lithuania has the best player (JV) and he still had a very quiet game.

Croatia vs Spain on right now (TSN 4) in Canada, excellent match up.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I was so happy when they lost the audio feed for like 10 minutes, that commentator was god awful lol. Going down the stretch of the 4th quarter with the two teams going back and forth was fantastic, just hearing the reactions from the crowd with no game calling was great.

Happy for Croatia. And Drazen Petrovic's brother is the head coach, pretty cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad