Avatars: 2016 Playoffs: Just Like Old Times starring your San Jose Sharks

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
First I thought I should go with special guest but then I read that text on Paul Martin avatar and I didn't have any other option than pick it :D

And these are great!! Hilarious :D Thank you very much!

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm always on mobile so I don't care much about avs, but this is great work.

I might switch over to desktop to add one. Might...

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
Amazing! Thanks to all contributors, especially Nem! I went with Wingels, I have a feeling he is going to be pretty important in this first series!

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
One small quibble with the Pavelski one: Shouldn't it be "Majestic" instead of "Magisterial"? Sounds a little bit like you're calling him a judge... rofl. (and yes, I get that it probably is referring to his status as captain, but still sounds weird....)

Regardless, great work, and thanks again. :) (and obviously the small quibble didn't bother me overmuch, given that I'm using the Pavelski avatar...rofl)

Last edited:

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I had a lot of fun figuring out how to say "fun must be always" in ye olde english. :D

I was thinking about taking Donskoi this year but that quote got me. I had to get Hertl after that.

These are awesome and I appreciate the work you put into them.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I say, this artistic amalgamation of what superficially may be termed a myriad of divergent concepts has been executed to a superlative extent.

Thanks, Nem! :handclap:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
One small quibble with the Pavelski one: Shouldn't it be "Majestic" instead of "Magisterial"? Sounds a little bit like you're calling him a judge... rofl. (and yes, I get that it probably is referring to his status as captain, but still sounds weird....)

Regardless, great work, and thanks again. :) (and obviously the small quibble didn't bother me overmuch, given that I'm using the Pavelski avatar...rofl)

I went with the snootiest sounding synonym for "noble" that I could find. according to dictionary.com, magisterial is on that list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad