Avatars: 2016 Playoffs: Just Like Old Times starring your San Jose Sharks

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sorry this took so long, I've been super busy. Anyway, the Thornton avatar I made earlier in the year ended up being so much fun that I couldn't help but expand on the idea for the playoffs, which the Sharks are returning to (just as they usually have been in the last decade+).

A hearty thanks to everyone who helped me out on this, from being an idea sounding board to helping with some of the individual player concepts and execution.

As usual for the playoffs, there are no claims or restrictions. Take what you want.

Appropriate soundtrack:

SJ16-Braun.gif
|
SJ16-Burns2.gif
|
SJ16-Couture.gif
|
SJ16-DeBoer.gif

Justin Braun|Brent Burns|Logan Couture|Pete DeBoer
SJ16-DeMelo2.gif
|
SJ16-Dillon.gif
|
SJ16-Donskoi.gif
|
SJ16-Hertl.gif

Dylan DeMelo|Brenden Dillon|Joonas Donskoi|Tomas Hertl
SJ16-Jones.gif
|
SJ16-Karlsson.gif
|
SJ16-Marleau.gif
|
SJ16-Martin.gif

Martin Jones|Melker Karlsson|Patrick Marleau|Paul Martin
SJ16-Nieto.gif
|
SJ16-Pavelski.gif
|
SJ16-Polak.gif
|
SJ16-Reimer.gif

Matt Nieto|Joe Pavelski|Roman Polak|James Reimer
SJ16-Spaling.gif
|
SJ16-Thornton.gif
|
SJ16-Tierney.gif
|
SJ16-Vlasic.gif

Nick Spaling|Joe Thornton|Chris Tierney|M-E Vlasic
SJ16-Ward.gif
|
SJ16-Wilson.gif
|
SJ16-wingels.gif
|
SJ16-Zubrus.gif

Joel Ward|Doug Wilson|Tommy Wingels|Dainius Zubrus
SJ16-Rooster.gif
|
SJ16-Bandwagon1b.gif
|
SJ16-Bandwagon2b.gif
|
SJ16-Cat.gif

Special Guest|Bandwagon #1|Bandwagon #2|Jo Paw-velski

Enjoy! and let's go Sharks!

Oh, and because I've been asked already a few times:

Ubiety = "the property of having a definite location at any given time; state of existing and being localized in space."

yes, I used a thesaurus. :laugh:

Last edited:

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I loved Spaling's, Hertl's, DeMelo's, and so many more holy hell. This is amazing man.

I think I'm going to rock Donskoi. Removes the old #27 for the new #27, plus his picture is awesome in this.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Burns is up. Sad part is that it annoys my minor OCD'ness by breaking the symmetry of 6 even rows of 4 avatars. :laugh:

If you don't see it or see a broken image link, refresh the page. I uploaded the wrong version by mistake at first, and your browser may end up latching onto that one and not accepting the newer version without a refresh.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Burns is up. Sad part is that it annoys my minor OCD'ness by breaking the symmetry of 6 even rows of 4 avatars. :laugh:

If you don't see it or see a broken image link, refresh the page. I uploaded the wrong version by mistake at first, and your browser may end up latching onto that one and not accepting the newer version without a refresh.

Move the "Special Guest" to his own table? You're probably sick of doing avatar work, but I get you. :laugh:

Burns really is a mountain man.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

How did you translate wookieespeak into olde English?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Move the "Special Guest" to his own table? You're probably sick of doing avatar work, but I get you. :laugh:

Burns really is a mountain man.

Yeah, that works. I liked the surprise of hiding that one in amongst all the players, but it makes more sense to separate him.

How did you translate wookieespeak into olde English?

How all the greats do their translating work: babelfish. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad