Prospect Info: 2016 NHL Draft

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I think this is the first draft in a while where I don't have my heart set on certain player or couple players. Not because there isn't good players, but there is just so many directions we can go with the 25th pick.

I think I'm more intrigued with the rest of the draft than who we take at 25.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I think this is the first draft in a while where I don't have my heart set on certain player or couple players. Not because there isn't good players, but there is just so many directions we can go with the 25th pick.

I think I'm more intrigued with the rest of the draft than who we take at 25.

Wrong, you want Kunin.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I like Rubtsov and Abramov, but I'm not really sold too much on anyone. Don't think I'll be upset with anyone who isn't completely off the board, besides Logan Stanley.

marty182

Jul 19, 2013
all the new prospects started well:
Nick Caamano with 7 pts in 3 OHL games;
Fredrik Karlstrom with 5 (3+2) pts in 5 games in Allsvenskan;
Jakob Stenqvist with 4 assists in 7 games for J20 (last season got 7 pts in 36 games)

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
all the new prospects started well:
Nick Caamano with 7 pts in 3 OHL games;
Fredrik Karlstrom with 5 (3+2) pts in 5 games in Allsvenskan;
Jakob Stenqvist with 4 assists in 7 games for J20 (last season got 7 pts in 36 games)

Impressive.

I'm really interested to see how the AHL prospects do this year.

I think we will have a very interesting group to follow in Cedar Park this season. Gurianov, Honka, Ully, Elie, Stransky, Backman, Hansson, Hintz (?), and Ebert.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Impressive.

I'm really interested to see how the AHL prospects do this year.

I think we will have a very interesting group to follow in Cedar Park this season. Gurianov, Honka, Ully, Elie, Stransky, Backman, Hansson, Hintz (?), and Ebert.

Yeah I'm excited about our AHL team. I watched the highlights from Sundays scrimmage, damn does Ebert have a nice shot

Good to hear about our 2016 draftees

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad