Prospect Info: 2016 NHL Draft Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I would happy with Bellows. He's a goal scorer and that's what we need. Sure centers are much more in demand, but we need players that bury the biscuit and Bellow can.
I don't know if pure goal scorers is really our biggest need. Rico Camm and Palm's are all more scorer then play maker. As is Bouch. Zacha looks to be a very competent goal scorer.

Not that I'm against Bellows. His scouting report was very intriguing.
honestly is there any team in the league that doesn't like sevs?

NJ, jk, kinda...
Ha, was thinking the same.
No way Nylander is there at 11? Could he?

It seems Brown, Jost, Keller are the most likely targets?

I'm a BPA advocate, always have been, but I really hope a Dman doesn't fall into our lap....I really want a forward.

I'm not an huge BPA advocate, I think need is a factor, and I could see a puck moving LHD being considered a need.

But yeah, I'd like a fwd with that top pick.

The little d-man from NJ who lit it up his first year in the CHL is my 2nd rnd hopeful.

I have no interest in trading up, I mean if Shero really loves a guy I trust his judgment but I'd really prefer to stand pat. We can't afford to be giving up assets we don't need to.
I'm cool at 11. Seems the difference between 4 and 11 is not drastic. But I wouldn't mind trading up with a later pick. I'd rather quality over quantity.
Not that it would happen but I would prefer Strome from NYI or Duchense from Col
RNH is talented for sure but he always seems to be hurt
RNH has played a decent % of games in his career. Wouldn't mind kicking the tires, clearly his value is not what it once was, and if we could get him at a discount, I would be in on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad