GDT: 2016 NHL Draft: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Ok, he'd like to. And that was just one example. Dumba is reportedly available, then there's the obvious in Shattenkirk.

This team is far from being done. And the defense is far from being set. There are a million ways that pieces can fall which make this a great off-season for them. Again, I'm not optimistic as this is the Rangers we're talking about, but I'm also not going to start acting like it's the end of the world when we still have 3+ months till the season begins.

Agreed..There's plenty of time to make moves.

People are acting like we have a set defense, are you kidding me?

If our D next season is

McD - Shattenkirk/Barrie/Klein
Skjei - Dumba / Klein
Holden - McIlrath

That's really not bad at all and has a lot of youth and skill.

If you dislike Girardi and Staal, you're gonna really hate Holden especially if he plays over McIllrath

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Agreed..There's plenty of time to make moves.

If you dislike Girardi and Staal, you're gonna really hate Holden especially if he plays over McIllrath

I don't think he'd play over McI, lefty...

And i much prefer Holden over Staal and Girardi. Especially when considering term and cap hit.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Joey Bones,

When I saw "Sean Day" pop up as the Rangers pick, I got the same feeling I had last year when Brad Morrison's name showed up. It is nice to see your team pick a player you mentioned yourself and linked to a possible pick.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I don't think he'd play over McI, lefty...

And i much prefer Holden over Staal and Girardi. Especially when considering term and cap hit.

I think that opinion is going to be short lived after you see him play IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad