Prospect Info: 2016 Lightning Development Camp

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Seriously are they running this off a 2G phone?

It seems so petty to complain about it with everything our organization has done recently but I've seen some of the northern team's streams and it's like an actual regular season game broadcast.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Once again the quality is complete crap! Glad they are streaming it but they need to up their game.

ya i got serious issues with lack or low sound need it much louder

i swear murray just said marner played with point and everyone knows point is better player

said point is one of top guys from chl going to nhl this year. Said everyone knows point is better than marner lmao

So unsure if that is what i heard was sooo low but dammm sorry leaf fans:)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Bolt Prospects ‏@BoltProspects 36s36 seconds ago
Murray said that for him, Point was best player in junior hockey last year. Honor went to Marner, but said he and Marner pretty even.

so guess i couldnt hear right at all was catching some of it and mind must have said other things lol but dammmm

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It seems so petty to complain about it with everything our organization has done recently but I've seen some of the northern team's streams and it's like an actual regular season game broadcast.

Yeah. Just seems like such an easy thing to improve. Even just Periscoping from a 4G phone on a tripod would look better, lol.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

It's great to hear that most of our young guys look good out there, it's great for our future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad