2016 Draft Thread III (June 24-25, 7PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
His value will realistically, never be higher and there's a good chance we could lose him for nothing next season. It's an interesting idea.

Yeah, nothing about that makes much sense.

They could be looking to move Korp, but I highly doubt it's because the front office thinks his value will never be higher - nor do I think they are concerned about losing him in the expansion draft. It would be because of the return.

Let's not forget Forsberg failed mightily hard in his trips up to the big club - he has a lot to prove.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
If this trade happens and salary is let go, I cannot believe that wasn't part of the motivating factor. What's going to be frustrating is that Pulju will go 3rd and make a bigger impact in the NHL next season than Logan Brown.

Puljujärvi hardly speaks English and didn't exactly master the SM-liiga season in a way you could say he is a surefire impact player waiting to be unleashed at the NHL level. At least not any of the men's national team coaches believed so. Or his club team's head coach. But what do they know. Almost ppg in nine play-off games!

Logan Brown had pretty good U-18 WJC's. Jesse Puljujärvi had pretty good U-18 WJC final. I don't think you would want to necessarily rush either of them if huge steps aren't taken during the summer.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I don't believe anyone will actually take on Bob and his contract right now. After a great season, yes. A team desperate might do it, if they have the cap space.

If I understand the cap numbers right now. Calgary has no goalies under contract right now and has the cap room to do so. That sounds pretty desperate if you ask me.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
The power is out on my block. I'm relying on you all for my news.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Logan Brown had pretty good U-18 WJC's. Jesse Puljujärvi had pretty good U-18 WJC final. I don't think you would want to necessarily rush either of them if huge steps aren't taken during the summer.

I'm agree that PoolParty needs one year ( for normal accommodation) in Monsters, Logan probably two. Anyway we are not contender next season

Johnny Jacket

Jun 17, 2014

NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks plunged in the U.S. and worldwide Friday after Britain voted to leave the European Union. The result stunned investors, who reacted by rushing to the safety of gold and U.S. government bonds as they wondered what will come next for Britain, Europe and the global economy.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014

Muskrats have eaten actor Aake Kalliala's summer cottage's dock.

946ca6b4f4ca417a92112be20fbdf4d5.jpg

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks plunged in the U.S. and worldwide Friday after Britain voted to leave the European Union. The result stunned investors, who reacted by rushing to the safety of gold and U.S. government bonds as they wondered what will come next for Britain, Europe and the global economy.

lol, not sure that was what he was looking for. However, that might set off a chain reaction in the global economy that could affect the cap down the road.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014

:laugh::laugh: our millionaires with David Clarkson dont worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad