GDT: 2016 CHL Top Prospects Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Chychrun looked like puke.

Absolute awful year, compared to expectations. I could see him dropping far. Whether that is warranted or not is hard to tell.

Would be very hesitant to take him top 8

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
We should take Sean Day in the second. Kid was given exceptional status and had a run of horrible things happen to him. Still he is pretty big and talented I think our coaches/management can get the most out of him.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
We should take Sean Day in the second. Kid was given exceptional status and had a run of horrible things happen to him. Still he is pretty big and talented I think our coaches/management can get the most out of him.

Definitely worth a risk, especially if we grab another 2nd

doorman

Nov 8, 2012
Thunder Bay

Liked what I read about him, he has been through a lot for sure. He could very well be worth the "risk" so to speak. I however I really think if he is there our 2nd round should be Carter Hart. This kid is going to be good, really good, IMO. We desperately need a potential high end starter in our pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad