GDT: 2016 CHL Top Prospects Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvenMittz*

You can see Chychrun has skill and good poise but he's just not having the greatest of games.

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Dubois is so dominant out there....As is Juolevi hes so damn calm and poised always makes good plays under pressure.

Abramov is deadly off the rush.

Hajek, Bean, Clague and Stanley have all been good on D...Clague especially. Sergachev has been average Chychrun has been sub par.

Tkachuck and Nylander seem to be in the O zone the whole time, been playing a lot of shifts with the best d pair on the ice though...Juolevi-Hajek.

Girard is very crafty but not having an outstanding game so far.

And last but not least i REALLY want to add Carter Hart to our prospect pool.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
I would be just fine walking out of this draft with Mathew Tkachuk as a Leaf.

He'd make a great Leaf.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Not the greatest start from him, between the penalty and him giving the puck away multiple times on that first PP.

From a draft point of view, at least in Hanfins case he was excellent defensively. Unless he picks up the pace significantly down the stretch I wouldn’t feel comfortable using a top four pick on him.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I am still a huge fan of Chychrun. When I watch him he does well, I think this is just an off game for him. Still has everything to make a top end #1 dman imo. I would take him at #4.

91Kadri91*

From a draft point of view, at least in Hanfins case he was excellent defensively. Unless he picks up the pace significantly down the stretch I wouldn’t feel comfortable using a top four pick on him.

So is Chychrun.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Hope our scouts take a close look.

The last thing we want is a tall Defensemen turning into a Keith Aullie

He's ranked to go in the middle to end of the first round. Not sure you can make the connection based on height alone, it's as silly as comparing any small player to St.Louis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad