Injury Report: 2016-2017 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

These guys are so ****ing concerned about their own short term success and nothing about the long-term success and the well-being of the players making the dough for them. It applies to Markov too. And even Prust playing with that injured shoulder. Going for 8th is THAT important. Never mind that if we land 8th, we're facing Washington with an injured Price and no Halak-caliber backup waiting in the fold, or Cammalleri on fire, or Martin extracting every ounce of stuff he could to pull out a win.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We will all look back at this season as the year that things could've changed for better.. but secured us in mediocrity for another decade.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Price will go the (meaningless) World Cup of Hockey in September.

I'd rather he get some games in now (at 100%) and work out in the summer and be ready for World Cup/Regular season or else he wont have played any hockey since November.
That said, I don't think he plays until mid to late March.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Bold, BOLD, decision to have Carey practice. I think it will backfire but that's just me.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Bold, BOLD, decision to have Carey practice. I think it will backfire but that's just me.

It backfired earlier this season. It will backfire again. The injury bug is strong now in the organization. Beaulieu is hurt as well. Price will aggravate something AGAIN. These ******* simply want that ****ing 4 games of playoff revenue. So, so short-sighted.

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
Seriously, this had to be one of the most bad luck years we got in a long time. Im not going to blame MT or MB for this year fiasco. First you lose Price, but hold up ok, then Gallagher got injured, and its were it start falling. Condom is good, but not excellent, and imo not fit to do a starter job. Carr was showing good stuff, hey bad luck again, we lose him. Then Desharnais, even if its not big, is a key missing. And now, all the defence start suddently to fall.

Everything this years is falling apart. Not even sure if with Price in net we would be on top, would be guessing really fighting for a playoff spot, than rather looking out of it.

What a crap year.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
It backfired earlier this season. It will backfire again. The injury bug is strong now in the organization. Beaulieu is hurt as well. Price will aggravate something AGAIN. These ******* simply want that ****ing 4 games of playoff revenue. So, so short-sighted.

LOL. I think they know the playoffs are not happening.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Seriously, this had to be one of the most bad luck years we got in a long time. Im not going to blame MT or MB for this year fiasco. First you lose Price, but hold up ok, then Gallagher got injured, and its were it start falling. Condom is good, but not excellent, and imo not fit to do a starter job. Carr was showing good stuff, hey bad luck again, we lose him. Then Desharnais, even if its not big, is a key missing. And now, all the defence start suddently to fall.

Everything this years is falling apart. Not even sure if with Price in net we would be on top, would be guessing really fighting for a playoff spot, than rather looking out of it.

What a crap year.

No team has went on a historically bad sequence of losing merely due to "Bad Luck". Choosing to deploy DD in the top 6 again and again during Columbus and after is not "bad luck". Not detecting Petry's injury is not bad luck. It is incompetence.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Just make sure he's done, or not.. If he ***** a knee or somtn, we'll know we must sort of tank.. We have 2 days to make up our minds.. I'd push that thing today, make or break.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
LOL. I think they know the playoffs are not happening.

A neophyte GM and coach who can't mentally want to lose a game(hence Markov being run down like a mule) are not rational people here. They probably are no better than the average fan, take a peek at the standings, maybe bring up the Hamburgler or something, and then think: "let's go for it, anything can happen. We're only a few points out!!!"

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Therrien wants to make the playoffs and keep his job, of course Price will play if he's "ready".

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
As long as he's 100% and they aren't rushing him back on the faint hope of making the playoffs. The Habs return from their west coast trip to face the stars on the 8th, wonder if he could be in net by the 15th when they have a back to back with the panthers/sabers.

Kingbobert

Jul 15, 2005
Montreal
**** off...

Hate eveything about this season. Eternal mediocrity.

That should be the new habs motto
plastered all over the bell center...cause well thats exactly what it's been like since 93

for anyone following this time since then and or before, would say that that saying, hits the nail on the head

we've had seasons where we've had peaks, but never ever sustained

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
Am I the only one excited by Price coming back? Imo we are far from eliminated as we are only 7 points out. One of Boston, Detroit, Pittsburgh or Tampa Bay will end their season badly. I am not saying our chances are very good, and we would be way better off if we won one of the Columbus games and that Buffalo game, but with a healthy Price, everything can happen.

Doc Hock

Apr 1, 2002
www.
Another Theory!!!

Price puts on the pads today and Saturday and is evaluated on Sunday

Bergevin gets the update and it decides if he is a buyer or seller

If this is the case then a very strategic move on Bergevin's part

Doc Hock

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham

We're missing half our D-core due to injury, and these idiots are rushing Price back......
How stupid can Bergevin and Therrien be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad