Salary Cap: 2016-17 Roster Building XXVI | Goals and Happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottubber

Feb 9, 2010
Engelland would have been nice to have in a game like last night or tonight vs CBJ tho. As a 6/7 d man he doesnt hurt you out there and can protect our guys if the game gets ugly

It sucks when our toughest guy is Ian Cole when games get out of hand. Having Engelland as a 6/7 beats using a forward spot on a goon

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Engelland would have been nice to have in a game like last night or tonight vs CBJ tho. As a 6/7 d man he doesnt hurt you out there and can protect our guys if the game gets ugly

It sucks when our toughest guy is Ian Cole when games get out of hand. Having Engelland as a 6/7 beats using a forward spot on a goon

The Pens will never win the tough battle game, so while I think it'd be nice to have a guy that can pound some teeth in, I don't see it as all that beneficial.

The better option for the Pens, as frustrating as it is for us as fans, is to be more like Hornqvist. Take the beatings and keep battling. The Pens are much more disciplined under Sully than those Byslma years because they don't play around with the cheapshot game or try to exact revenge. They "just play".

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'd rather do Fleury for Engelland and Elliott because I think Fehr is useful to have as a depth player/healthy scratch. The Penguins could do that and then trade for Kulikov, they'd be 8 deep in NHL defensemen then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad